Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Free Players

Free Players

Hello everyone. I started playing the game a few weeks ago, so I'm in season 1. I have a question for you.My friend told me that i can buy free players without paying money.My server has not free players since i logged in.I cant find a solution and i would like to listen a second opinion.

You are probably on the new transfer market, which has limited players. These free players are free agents without a team. You dont have to pay any club so when you put a bid in you are only bidding what there salary is. So it is significantly less, and virtually free. When you are at lower levels these free agents are easy to buy. In higher levels it gets difficult but can still be beneficial to your team. The free agents will show up with a "(f)" next to there value on the transfer market. Hope i answered everything you were looking for

Banned
    You are on the NEW transfer market which does not have any FREE AGENTS......
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Yes, indeed you are. Siddarth know these things. Just look at his trophy cabinet and awesome unbeaten run...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Yes, indeed you are. Siddarth know these things. Just look at his trophy cabinet and awesome unbeaten run...
    Yes I am the greatest legend top eleven will ever see......
    Qambu Yaasi and TheNameIsYan like this.

I appreciate your help!!Thanks a lot and i hope server willshow me up free player

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hlias Skouras View Post
    I appreciate your help!!Thanks a lot and i hope server willshow me up free player
    Bro I am sorry to say but if you are on the NEW TRANSFER MARKET then the server will never show you any free agents......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Bro I am sorry to say but if you are on the NEW TRANSFER MARKET then the server will never show you any free agents......
    Ohhh my god really???This is not fair!!!

The only difference between the old and the new one, is free agents?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alkis_7 View Post
    The only difference between the old and the new one, is free agents?
    Yes its not fair...And some of us are having this NEW MARKET for the last 5 months...

There are many other difference too...
    1) There are only 25 players available to bid out of them only 6 are five star...And 80% of the time when you visit the market there are no 5 star player to bid...

2) No Nordeus Generated fast trainers are available on day 1...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast