Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best Ever Comeback??

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Not compelling evidence, perhaps, but I prefer to think that the main factor in this win was my own brilliance. Indeed, there is no evidence to the contrary...

Otherwise, it's just luck. And that doesn't make me feel so good inside...

I'm sure the changes had some impact (after all, I was being hammered) but strongly suspect my opponent's formation relied heavily on the bonus possession he lost when I logged in.
    Yep, that's why I intimated that the changes you made may have caused the change. The other possibility is that individually and collectively your team under performed and then improved - you know the impact of quality rather thanorganisation. Or both.

ofc, I will continue to make changes because I believe they can have an impact but I'll still recognise that sometimes they won't or sometimes it was not the changes that I made that made the difference but other factors where it was generating top of the range outcomes instead of the bottom of the range outcomes.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 05-30-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggelhs Highlander View Post
    Not always! But i will agree with you!

Russ2000_uk you play with 3 DC?
    No, flat back 4.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I will continue to make changes because I believe they can have an impact but I'll still recognise that sometimes they won't or sometimes it was not the changes that I made that made the difference but other factors where it was generating top of the range outcomes instead of the bottom of the range outcomes.
    Or, you can make changes and follow this rather simple protocol:

It changes things for the better-you're a genius.
    Things get no better/worse-T11 is stupid and all matches are pre-ordained.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I believe that Best Ever Comeback??-untitled.jpg you can make a difference!, I dont agree with this pre determind match result at the start -theory!, I always watch a match when I can and many times ive been losing and getting over run so I change orders and formations and have over turned losing positions!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Thats great since happened in CL final, congrats !

Btw I had made it too with same result when Im in season 4, but it was in league lol

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Famous
    Where's the thread from the guy raging about 'troll results in the CL final' where he was 3-0 up and, no matter what he did, ended up losing 4-3?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12