Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Addicted
    Great start to the season

I won't go through the qualifying matches of the Cup, but I will say that we went through on a 13-0 aggregate, so that should suffice to show how one-sided those two legs were!

We managed to win our first League match against friends K.Marasspor who finished second to us in season 2 and have been in the same League as us last season and this. Unfortunately for them, they have stayed at about 19.5 quality, whilst still being active. The Hedghogs however have soared to 30.6 quality, and so it was a rather simple 3-1 win away for Bristbury.

Later that same day we faced what looks to be an abandoned team in the Champions League, and have secured any goal difference decisions at the end of the group stage to be in our favour by thumping it home 12 times for a 12-0 win!

Today we had a couple of easy matches - first of which was at home against Anissa FC, which at the time looked abandonned, but has since been put back into order. We got the lead and then relaxed so as not to tire out too much - I have an MC and an ML out of action due to injury at the moment, meaning out of my midfielders the only ones who get relief are my 2 MR's, so they my remaining MC's and ML are pretty exhausted at the moment having had 4 days straight with two matches a day for the past 2.

The second match was the battle of the 4-4-2 classics, and between fairly equal teams as well. FC Bristbury on 30.6 quality, and our visiting opponents Ragil Fc on 30.4 quality, and if anything his starting 11 was better than mine. However he didn't watch the match and I managed to guess his tactics and adjust mine accordingly. The tired team pulled off a 3-1 victory, to put us in a strong position for the away leg of this Cup tie.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

League: Celtic Rangers come unstuck in the league losing 4-0 at home. It was a bit of a mismatch really with the visitors scoring 2 early and 2 late on. The Good news is no further injuries so only 3 players sidelined with 13 days off between them. Alan Higgins is still in a bit of a slump - having had 2x7 lately today he was awarded a 6. Will Midas rest him tomorrow?
    Dman2pt likes this.

1st leg 2nd Cup Game

First game was vs a level 5 team. We beat them with 6-0.
    Now it's 2nd round and we are put against a very solid level 4 team.
    I am satisfied that we run away with a 0-3 lead... but what happened in the last 10 minutes?
    2-3 is still a nice result away from home. But it could have been so much better.

Only wins this season and a total of 25-2 in goal difference. ~like a glove~
    Average team quality: 32.7

Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 06-04-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Famous
    Have played three games since my last comment here, following the Champions League opener.

Not much to report, just a pair of games against illegal formations (cup and 2nd league game) and a so-so opponent in the league opener. Scores for league games were 2:0, 8:0 and cup was 10:0. 10:0 tied largest ever margin of victory in 7 seasons. No injuries during this stretch, a key player did add a yellow card late in the cup game though. 6 straight games w/o an injury might be a personal record, I have no doubt it won't take long for Nordeus to unleash the injury pain train though.

Games will surely become more challenging tommorrow as we face quality squads running 3-4-3 flat in CL and a 4-1-3N-2 in league play.
    Dman2pt likes this.

First transfer of the season for KFC:
    Season 54-1sttransfer.jpg

Low 5* quality, medium age and a slow developer, but 2 positions and SA for 2 tokens are ok.

This transfer means good bye for Akubilo, a KFC club legend.
    Season 54-akubio.jpg
    Dman2pt likes this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Perfect Tactics Initial Squad Presentation
    After two test friendly matches, it seems that David Goblet and Alexandre Bilodeau are the best signings for all today. We're still looking for some more defenders, and backup players.

Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Chris Rath like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Perfect Tactics Initial Squad Presentation
    After two test friendly matches, it seems that David Goblet and Alexandre Bilodeau are the best signings for all today. We're still looking for some more defenders, and backup players.

Nice team
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Nice team
    I think only a few here can made it to the Season 2, where I could start to power train

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Buffs FC landed in Jakarta not knowing what they were about to face. The opposition had beaten the previous season's league champions 2-0 on the opening day. Buffs won 4-0.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    As I lost my first champions league match I decided to risk the 2nd team in the league and save the 1st team for later!Season 54-untitled.jpg DRAW!!!! DAM!, lost me 100% record after only 3 games .
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast