Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Kentucky FC update:
    Today the streak of 12 unbeaten matches sadly ended for KFC. We lost 5-2 at the first (him: 99.6 quality 4-4-2, us: 95.1 quality 4-3N-1-2). Two red cards (25. and 55. for two MCs) decided the match. I sadly missed the match and the other team used the possession penalty after the cards massively. With this loss we fell to rank 4 with 3 wins, 4 draws and one loss.

In the cup we had a better day. We went with a 2-1 at home into the returning match against 'MR5 United'. I fielded a 4-3-1-2 quite late against his 4-4-2, but he changed even later (4 minutes before match start) to a 4-DMC-MR-2MC-AML-ST. Shangzhen got injured after 15 minutes (12 days, but already healed with red packs - bloody match engine), I switched to 4-3MC-AMR-ST and got some chances. Lungu used one of them and brought KFC in front (40.). 'MR5 United' played the second half very offensive with a 3 men defense and a 2nd striker and could equalize (70.). I reacted to his formation and crossed both fingers and this helped, final score 1-1, so we advanced 3-2 on aggregate to the next round.

edit: One of the results in the other cup macthes shocked me. A level 15 high quality team won the first leg 4-0 and then struggled 0-4 and lost 4-5 on aggregate after extra-time. After looking at the match report I saw that the level 15 manager fielded an illegal formation (only one winger).
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-10-2014 at 01:05 PM.
    Brian Dang, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

League: Celtic Rangers win 2-0 at home to remain 6th on gd, 3pts off the leaders. 1 more injury today.

Long time no post, KSoze FC update:

Play off Cup:

Chris Rath and Dman2pt like this.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

A comprehensive victory today, 12-0 against the bottom team, which puts me back up to 2nd in the league.

Had a look at a few of the teams in my league and a few have heavily strengthened their teams since the start of the season. There are now 4 teams in the league with a better quality than me - 3 of them are more than 2Q better, while the 3rd is just .1 better.

Then there is a gap of around 3Q to the next best team. So, for the first time ever it looks like as the 4th best team in the league quality wise, I am at the level where I should be to get that last Champions League spot. Going on the provision that the team with the best quality finishes top, with the worst team last, I should be in 4th. Anything above 4th will be an achievement.

My minimum expectation is to finish in a promotion spot. Currently I am sat in 2nd, so its looking good.

When looking at how the others in my league had strengthened their teams I was tempted to tweak my team by bringing in a few new better players. Having considered this all day I am currently not going down this route.

I started the season on 4343 Tokens. Today I sit with 4567 in my account. I did say on day one of this season that I was going to keep a track of how many Tokens I was able to farm this season and set that as my budget for next season. As of now I have decided that my token budget for next season will be to have at least 4500 tokens in my account after I have brought in replacements. That currently gives me a kitty of 67 Tokens for next season, with 18 days to go to try and add to that. I would like to have around 200-250 Tokens to play with for the start of the season.
    Skidz and Dman2pt like this.

Btw look at this player (me lol) in my friend's team, I got 13 goals/4 assists in 3 games, awesome isn't it ? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Roni Az Zubairy View Post
    Setelah tersingkir di semi final champion dengan cara menyedihkan karena kalah gol tandang...
    Salah seorang pemain kami memperoleh sebuah pencapaian yg spektakuler...

13 gol dan 4 assist dalam 3 pertandingan terakhir...

SOURCE
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

-KSoze FC-
    Click !

"Football, bloody hell !"
    -SAF '99-

Update

As I promised myself (I haven't bought any new players despite 328T and 10,7M)
    I wanna see how far I can go this season without new players. I save that for season 4.

Champions League GROUP G 30-1 in four games lol.

League - Fun & Even So Far

Still In The Cup Today We Beat a Level 5 Team With A Total of 5-1

And This is How It Goes In General

Til the next time
    Good luck with your teams!
    Chris Rath, Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC first team expected a hard fought league match today when we met second place but I could not believe my luck when the game started and he was playing an ilegal formation lol. 80-20% possession! that will do just nicely!, here comes the result!.Season 54-untitled.jpg
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and pcmacdaniel like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Time of updates

D FC

Being in a LEAGUE with other 10 in game friends, and with 8 of them very active, it has been a tought season, but also very fun, we are current in 9th place. Dont forget this is a 3* team in a active managers LEAGUE.

Saransh Vatsa have been the Best player this season with 8 goals, 6 assists and 1MOM
    Nuno Gonzalez is also Making a good season with 4 goals 3 assistes and 2 MOM
    Other players in good form are Meira, Fajardo and Valentino with 4 goals each.

A a Z FC

The teams in LEAGUE are very balanced, and i still didnt whent shoping, so i have a 4* team at this point, top 4 Will be impossible, but we Will fight hard for promotion.
    Current in 10th

ACADEMICO D FC

The only team in CL and thats the competition we are trying to go far, unfortunatly only 3rd in the group with 4 points, the 6days injury of MISIC didnt helped.

In the LEAGUE our subs are having chance to play, and we are current in 6th place, not worryed with the final position.

My oldest players are having a good season Picard is our top scorer with 6 goals, this is a 2* player
    Grohman is our top assister with 5 assistes, this is a 1* player

After 9 seasons Severin Christophe our DMR/MR have leaved our club, to open space to sign our academy player César santos DR.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

SBARATA FC

Yesterday we draw 1:1 goal by Carchedi in His first game after being injured.
    Today we won 0:2 both goals from Klimov

Guzmán is having a good season with 7 goals, 5 assistes, 3 MOM
    Our captain Maillot with 4 goals and 2 MOM has been one of our Best players, only 4 games away of the 200 games in LEAGUE, 16 of the 300 in all competitions.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Dreamhunter Franchise delivers excellent results

The last two days brought really satisfying results. Berkshire Utd won today against long-time-rival Baiaca FC from Brasil 3-1 and leads now the league with a 9-0-0 record and an eight points advantage. This win was bittersweet though - we lost our star-striker Jaisa Arango with an injury which will see him sidelined for 5 days. Since he joined the team he scored on average more than 1 goal per match!! Good thing was that we could finally beat Baiaca after two draws in the CL-Group and a very hurtful 1-2 in last year's CL-Final. I hope that the other two strikers will deliver as well as the offensive midfielders! Today Berkshire has another match and a win would secure the team to advance into the next CL-stage.

A lot of smiling faces were seen when Teresa FC drew 1-1 in the Cup. With an extremely defensive tactic (5-1-2-2) the team defended its 2-1 home-victory against a stronger team. In the next round this squad will face another strong team. Well, we will see.

FC Sakura is leading in the league and already secured the next leg in the CL. An easy 4-1 win at home in the Cup brought the team into the next round.

Although FC Dreamhunter leads its league, advanced with an 8-0 aggregate in the Cup and is also on top of the CL-table the managers are a bit nervous as the last two games in the league against quite weak teams were really hard achieved. Yesterday we were behind 0-1 until the 84th minute before we could deliver two goals - and today the 2-0 win was also less than convincing. Let's hope that we do not have a repeat of last season when Dreamhunter started really strong, but had then terrible 10 days where the team completely lost the track. On the brighter side we will face a team with Q7 weaker than us in the next Cup-Round, so the chances are good to advance to the Quarter-Finals.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and pnr8555 like this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12