Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are on the first position since yesterday, for the first time this season.

Tomorrow we will have a hard game but we must win, all points are very important at the moment.
    Dman2pt, Cat Harrison and Skidz like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We are on the first position since yesterday, for the first time this season.

Tomorrow we will have a hard game but we must win, all points are very important at the moment.
    Good luck. hi ive just seen a banner saying wear the colours of your National team , Do you know anything of this ? where can i find them as they are not in my shopping trolley,sorry if i should of made a new thread

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Good luck. hi ive just seen a banner saying wear the colours of your National team , Do you know anything of this ? where can i find them as they are not in my shopping trolley,sorry if i should of made a new thread
    Yes, same thing with me.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They came with the new season day... any guesses which I bought?

Spoiler
    USA! USA! USA! Season 54-usa.jpg

My league is tough.. 2 draws and I'm in 3rd, very important match tomorrow: Season 54-day-12.jpg
    Skidz likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They should have made a country pack, the shirts with the emblem 40 tokens, that way If you only whant a shirt you buy that shirt, If you whant all, you buy the pack, that way more people would buy.
    With the current prices, i now it is too high comparing with those of the clubs, but i bet that most people Will only buy one of the options.

But it is just my opinion

Other thing they could do, is that whend a team is eliminated, a 24h discount to buy the things of that country.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Long live the good old Catenaccio

Teresa FC did it again in the Cup! With an extremely defensive tactic we outsmarted another opponent and the counter-tactic worked phantatically! In the first leg, which was an away-match, the team won 2-0 thanks to our routiniers. Jan Plocek (who was later named MoM) scored the first goal with a header after a corner-kick and Yannick Hedley (32 years old, but playing like a young man) added the second goal after a solo-run. The opponents only shot three times at our goal, but GK Goncalves Miranda had no problems with their strikes. I am really happy with this result - and IMHO it is no troll-result, but due to a good tactic!!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

League: Celtic Rangers visit 'I only came here to get out of the rain' AFC and secure a 9-0 win. Ebrahimpour scores 4 but another injury for Eaglesham puts the casualty list up another notch to 5.
    Dman2pt likes this.

love your brazil opening theme

To show support for German national team, as well as Spain and Argentina, Perfect Tactics will rotate their badge and jersey between these three nations during the tournament.

There are still more to come on the national badge and jersey, and a possible daily World Cup "The Octopus Returns" could be done on this forum.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Perfect Tactics beats Arief Funians FC 2-0, Petersen and Bilodeau returning tomorrow. Tdr 3000 FC faced a string of poor results again, as they been beaten by Deki FC 1-0. We remain on top with 28 points, 7 points clear of our rival.

Do you have an idea of doing the "Octopus Returns" predictions on T11?
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast