Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Champions League: Buffs FC crawl out they're beds for a 5am (for me) first leg. 0-0 away. Midfielder Billy Bremner suffered a groin strain in 30 mins but Paul McStay stepped up as his deputy and took the customary yellow card. Buffs played 4-3N-2-1 against a 4-4-2 - Manager Buffs Mad slept through it and so did most of the crowd.
    pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

Early game in the league today, crashed to a 2-1 defeat to the team in 8th. Expecting to drop down a few places today as the top end of the table is extremely tight.

Got a CL game later today against a higher quality team too, so it could be a double defeat day coming up.

Dreamer
    Season Update......

We still have no defeat this season for so far! Not in the League, not in de CL and also not in the Cup!
    In the league we have the most powerfull defenders and GK. Look at the "GA"

Yesterday Mr. RVP got his *7 star

Buffs Mad, pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

League: Buffs FC return to the scene of last season's Battle of Reims as they take on 3rd placed Stade de Reims away. Once more Reims start aggressively and on the 20 minute mark Fletcher is stretchered off. Mols scores from a McLeish corner in 37 minutes. It proved to be a strong-arm affair and both Souness and Mols joined a home defender on the refs naughty list. Buffs hold on for a 1-0 win to keep them second and open up a 7pt gap to the chasing pack.
    Dman2pt likes this.

ooooo Buffs spam

Champions League: Celtic Rangers will take a slender lead into leg 2 after a 2-1 home win. No injuries.

League: Celtic Rangers are held to a 1-1 draw at home (I forgot what time they were playing ) CR slip to 6th. No injuries.
    Shangalang FC continue to dumbfound the pundits with a 4-0 win away from home.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Won my CL game against a vastly superior side 2-0 tonight. A game I dominated in all fairness. I feel I might rue not scoring more than the 2 however, as my team certainly had enough chances.

I will be going 4-4-1-1 in the second leg, with an attacking mentality to see if I can sneak an away goal in the first half hour to kill the game.
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

SBARATA FC

Yesterday LEAGUE game against 1st away, it ended to be a easy win by 0:3, Klimov, Guzmán and Candeias scored, Candeias got MOM

Today we beat 13th away, by 1:3 Carchedi, Candeias and Bradaschia scored the goals, Guzmán with 2 assites got MOM and His leading the assist table.

We are now in 2nd place 1point away of 1st

Our DR Morawsky got to the 6th star, and His now the 5th player in the scout level.

ACADEMICO D FC

Picard got another goal and continue to be my top scorer, and Grohman also scored a goal and he is now only 5 goals from the 100th and got MOM.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Tanking, in our 19 season, and fighting for our 8th ChampionsLeague in a row... we won 4-2 the first leg.

We did a big mistake when I did not remember that the players have a morale... and all were in 0 or so... and I played without bonus the last match in the group stage against the 1st... so I draw 1-1 and ...finished in 2nd position... thats why I'm in the complicaed side of the CL pairings with the worst posible teams for 1/8, round, 1/4 round, semifinal and the better of the worst teams will be in the final so, will be interresting to see if we can get our 8th consecutive CL, and if I can change the 7 for an 8 in the pic of the signature :P
    Last edited by khris; 06-16-2014 at 12:48 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    1-0 away in CL
    8-0 home in League

We ended first half of the season with 6 points advantage.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I had decided to make some signings at half-season, to keep focusing on how to remain unbeaten.

We will also forfeit the Cup this season, due to the curses that it could happen if we keep going.

We will play 2 friendlies to test my new signings out, and to test the counter formations that our rival AC Transformer could use.
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast