Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Today I watched the match against Yann, who threw me out at the 1/8 finals of cup, and reached an ok result, 1-1.
    Starting line-ups were 4-1-3N-2 (Yann) and 4-4-2 (KFC).

Season 54-yannfc.jpg
    Season 54-standing.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 06-17-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt and Brian Dang like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

League: Buffs snatch a draw at home against friendly rivals BuiGia. The visitors took the lead from a corner after 27 mins - Buffs had to wait until the 82nd min for the Lawman to equalize. Buffs Mad said, "We have not beaten BuiGia in a competitive match and that needs to change but we still lie second, 3 pts off the lead. We need to get our heads down and keep going - except when we're driving, eyes on the road."

SBARATA FC

We now have the full Portuguese kit
    Season 54-image.jpg

Today we win our game at home by 2:1 to many missed chances, Guzmán assisted Ozturk for both goals, Ozturk got MOM and he also got His 6th star.

We are current in 2nd but can end in 3rd at the end of the day.
    Season 54-image.jpg

Guzmán now with 29 years old is doing good in His 8th season at the club, he is the team top scorer and His leading the table of LEAGUE top assisters.
    Season 54-image.jpg
    Brian Dang and Chris Rath like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

As I will try to focus on World Cup with Germany, I will try not to get a result update on Genie Bouchard until Wimbledon starts. This could get me frustated sometimes.

Anyways, I forgot to watch the match aganist backmarker Daranante FC but anyway I did won 4-0. Tdr 3000 FC claims walkover win aganist Marcelo FC 6-0, and Deki FC trolled by Cruel Elitex 1-1.

We now have 41 points on the top of the table, still 13 points clear of Tdr 3000 FC. We will then plays Atletico Madrid tomorrow, but I can't watch the match as it is in the schooltime.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

We won 1-5 in the 2nd leg of CL 1/8 round. QF round waiting.

Season 54-cl-t19-octavos.jpg
    Last edited by khris; 06-17-2014 at 05:12 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

League: Celtic Rangers pushed to close the gap to CL places as they took on 4th place side. But CR efforts were cancelled out with a 86th minute strike which claimed a share of the points for the visitors 3-3. CR now must seek to protect the 2-1 lead in their CL match up.

Shangalang FC banished their manager from the ground, after his interference was blamed for the shock first defeat in the previous game, as they faced the league leaders. There might have been a 7Q gap but the points were shared, 0-0. Shangalang's focus now turns to making the Cup semis with a 4-1 1st leg lead.
    Dman2pt likes this.

The tight nature of my league continues and by the skin of my teeth I am keeping hold of 2nd, with the team in first 5 points ahead, but only 5 points then separating myself in 2nd down to 7th. While I have what I feel is a very decent and strong squad, I am only the 4th strongest (and 2 teams are only .1Q worse than me) team in the league. It appears that the league has decided to pit a lot of strong team together this season.

I'm also through to the next round of the CL, but again will be playing a team with a higher Q. Beat this opponent and in theory I will have an easy run to the cup. Got to win it first though.

With 11 days of the season to go I am now starting to cast an eye on players to bring in for next season. I won't be buying anyone until the start of the season, but with the current squad I hold I do feel an extra MC wouldn't hurt so much.

This is my current squad. At the moment I am considering getting rid of Nawanno and Aydin - bringing in players that play in their positions but at high 5 star level.

I am also considering getting rid of Mizgajski, Formenti and Fernando. I don't often use AML or AMR players, although the AMC is a staple in my 4-4-1-1 tactic, so am considering bringing in 2 high 5 star level AMC's to cover those three departing.

I like to keep my squad at a size of 20 so I can bring someone in should I need to on short notice, as well as being able to sell my cheap academy player each time he develops. If I get rid of the 5 I named above, replacing them with the 4 positions then that gives me a squad of 19, which will allow me to then pick up that extra MC which I would like to carry.

My reserve goalkeeper Millic would then be my only 3 star player next season. As he doesn't play anyway and is only in the team as back up to my main keeper I am happy with sticking with him in my team. My aim yet again next season will be to end the season with more tokens in my account than on day one of it. I'd hope to be able to replace those 5 players for around 50-80 tokens in total, which would then mean I would have to farm around 2 tokens a day, to add to my daily allowance, to have a greater balance of tokens at the end of the season. If I can get my team sorted for around 50-80 then it will be a very cheap season for me, as farming even just a tiny bit throughout the season will easily see me break even on the season.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-17-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

Addicted
    Knocked out of Champions League

Today we had the second and home leg of the Champions League Round of 16. We faced new moreira campeao. In the away leg we had lost 2-1 to them - they played an odd 4-5-1 V / 3-5-2 V combination - take 4-5-1 V and make the AML a striker. I didnt know how to counter it, so eventually settled on an equally odd formation before the match. during the match however, it was clear that this would not work and so I changed it about to try an find a reasonable conventional formation. It looked like they were going to win 2-0 but in the 87th minute Adam Wright scored a consolation goal. His first team is close in quality to that of FC Bristbury and he did have 6 friends supporting him in addition to him watching the match, so he had +7 % possession, despite my attendance and the full stadium.

What's interesting is that he played a friendly against FC Bristbury with exactly the same formation straight after the Champions League match. That also finished 2-1 to him. As did both the legs of the Champions League match up. What's even more interesting is not only that in each of these both of the opponent's goals came first, but FC Bristbury's consolation goals all came after 80 minutes. In the first and second legs it was at 84 and 87 minutes respectively, and in the friendly it was at 89 minutes. Just seems strange that the score would be identical in all 3 matches, the goals in the same order, and all of FC Bristbury's goals after 80 minutes.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Champions League:

Celtic Rangers held a slender 2-1 lead going into the 2nd leg away from home. Midas McGonnigal decided to borrow a counterattacking tactic from Shangalang FC's playbook and a 1-0 away win was enough to progress.

Buffs FC's defence of the CL was on a knife edge after a dull and uninspiring 0-0 away draw in the first leg. But after the first half the visitors challenge was on life support with Buffs 2 goals to the good and it soon flat-lined as Buffs ran out 4-0 winners. Unfortunately Dave Mackay (DMC) suffered a Broken Foot and Paul McStay a Hamstring Strain.

Buffs now meet Celtic Rangers in the QF.

When asked about whether he feared accusations of match-fixing should the Buffs progress easily, Buffs Mad said "I don't want my players preparations disrupted by all this nonsense of possible max fixing. It's not a possibility - it's a certainty!"
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-17-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added injuries
    Dman2pt likes this.

Famous
    CL updated:

WINNING 11

TUAN DM FC

Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-18-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Dman2pt, Buffs Mad and pnr8555 like this.

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast