Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Season 1 of Perfect Tactics finishes with an unbeaten run of 23-3-0, after a sweaty 2-0 win over Rawan FCsozm.

Draws: 2-2 Marissa FC (A) Day 7, 1-1 Simpang FC (H) Day 13, 1-1 Persebaya (1-1) Day 22

Final squad

Player of the Season
    POTS Gold Award - Antonio Nascimento
    POTS Silver Award - Alexandre Bilodeau
    POTS Bronze Award - Chano Petersen

Zero to Hero Award - Antonio Nascimento
    Top Potential - Peter Tandari
    Top Defenseman - Gabriel Garnero
    Top Trainer - Peter Tandari

Overall Golden Boot - Alexandre Bilodeau
    Overall Silver Boot - Chano Petersen
    Overall Bronze Boot - Antonio Nascimento
    Overall Golden Passing Boot - Daniel Stynes
    Overall Golden Man - Alexandre Bilodeau

Impact of the Season - Alexandre Bilodeau's 53' goal aganist Persebaya in the 1st leg gives an early boost to keep the unbeaten run goes on.

Special Honours
    Peter Tandari - 100th overall club goal milestone
    Antonio Nascimento - 100th league goal

Best Starting Player - Jonas Terkildsen (left the club)

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

D FC

We still have to play later tonight, but since 7th already won there game today, we dont have any chance of promotion.Season 54-image.jpg

The player of the season wasmy version of Saransh Vatsa, Best assister and more MOM Awards, 2nd Best goal scorer.Season 54-image.jpg

My Best scorer was Gonzalez
    Season 54-image.jpg

And since i didnt promote, i decided to improve my players:

So i got 2 players with DRIBLER ability
    Season 54-image.jpg Season 54-image.jpg

Another player with the MC role
    Season 54-image.jpg

And one more with the DC role
    Season 54-image.jpg

and next season i Will probably have 8 or 9 in game friends in my LEAGUE, 3 that Will not promote and 5/6 that are promoting.
    Buffs Mad, Mr. Marco and Ricardo82 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Review
    After the original manager of Perfect Tactics, dv8r, retired from managerial career six seasons ago, his legacy were left for anyone to continue. Manager pnr8555 steps up for a challenge to bring back one of the most prestigious name in Top Eleven history to its top status once more, at their original server. Under the assistant of the original and legendary Chano Petersen Snr, the club moves it base to Molde, Denmark, the birthplace of the legendary.

Perfect Tactics starts off very well with the amount of local young talents, until the investments comes on the Thursday, 6th of June, which brings in several top stars into the club, challenging through the financial situations, and avoiding curses, the players are able to perform on the pitch very well, through several opponents who are ready to challenge their unbeaten run, from Rawan FCsozm, Tdr 3000 FC, AC Transformer, Simpang FC and troll Marissa FC. Despite they slipped with three draws, they completed their quest for the unbeaten run in their first season of returning, but their bigger quest is waiting, is to win the Champions League. The treble doesn't seem to go far away from where they are here, and the manager must try hard, for the greatest achievement of the Treble, as well as the players, staffs and much more. The fans are all hoping for the great success for the club, in the quest to win all in one season.
    Buffs Mad, Marco Brown and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Shangalang FC (3rd team in the Buffs franchise) finish the season with a 3-1 home win in the league gaining a CL spot next year. Shangalang were heavily inferior for most of the season but finish 3rd: 5 pts off the leader (+6Q) and 4 from 2nd (+10Q).

So 3rd in league, knocked out of CL at group Stage anda Shiny Cup from a 100% counterattacking season.

After another amazing season, the Crimson Tide clinched the 9th consecutive league title. Season 10 shall be the run for the second treble in the club's history. We also won our 4th Champions League Title. Back to back champions. During the cup competition we where not able to make it past the semi finals. So the hunt for the 3rd cup will continue.

Our JV team won the league for the second time and ended up 3rd in the Champions League. So our JV Team also stands after 4 season with 3 league titles, 1 Champions League title and 1 cup title.

Pretty successful season for the Crimson family. Excited for the next season to kick off.
    Mr. Marco and Dman2pt like this.
    If a man has the right attitude, even if he is average, he'll work hard enough to play well. As long as he thinks he can be good, that's all that counts.

-Bear Bryant-

League Champion: 11*

Champions League Winner: 5*

Cup Winner: 2*

Treble Winner Level: 1

ROLL TIDE

Charleston, South Carolina Title Town USA

I only saw today my team ACADEMICO D FC was eliminated from CL in group stage, but they were at the final by hosting it at there stadium.

Season 54-image.jpg

And the full 9* players team only manage a 3:0 win against a opponent with a 5* team.
    Marco Brown and Chester FC like this.

We Won The Double Again!

We won the last league game at home with 2-1 and secured the league title with 2p margin since the runner-up drawed in his last game of the season. We won the double this season again

Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Well done Tommy & FMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Well done Tommy & FMS.
    Well done you too Congratz to the double !
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

A a Z FC

After a very dificult season always between 9th and 11st position, we manage a great recovery in the last games, after todays win we manage the impossible, we end the season in the 7th place and manage to promote. Yeeeeaaaahhh!

Season 54-image.jpg

The player of the season is a tought decision, but after looking at the stats we decided for our GK
    He played today is 150th game for the club, and His late performances manage us to recover in the table.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My AMC Zagani also gave some help in the atack!
    Season 54-image.jpg

And my late revelation, i received tis player from academy a few days ago, i just put him to play the last 5 minutes as DMC and he scored a goal, anyone can do better?
    Season 54-image.jpg
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast