Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    #drama.

I notice you have removed your "no more updates" tag already.

We all know you aren't stopping. You are just seeking attention again. You are going nowhere.
    Proves my point fully.... Your just a bully and you know it.

I have better things to do with my time than to get wrapped up in your little games. You aren't stopping posting, you know it as well as everyone else that comes on this board as you are just seeking approval and attention off others again.

You can call me a bully all you want, as your name calling doesn't affect me. If it makes you feel bigger and superior to try and belittle me and to try and get people "on your side" then I am pleased for you. I am at peace with this and hold no remorse to you as you quite clearly have deeper problems that you need to be battling with.

This will be the last time I will ever reply to you on this matter now. You can keep the snide remarks and the games going. The written word and your past history of "boy who cried wolf" speaks for itself. Just please try not to drag others down with you by playing on their emotions to get something to leech onto. You are quite clearly a very unhappy and troubled individual. I hope you find peace, but in the first instance, the people on here you are messing with emotionally deserve better. What next? Are you planning on faking your own "real life" death, to see what emotions you can draw out of people on here? You are a forum Catfish (Google it if you don't understand what a Catfish is)

I hope you find the acceptance you desperately are craving from others, more so in your real life than anything else. I forgive you for all your games and I ask others to do the same when it hits them what you have been doing.

(BTW, your "not posting anymore" bit up there was your 100th insistence and mention of not doing so since the turn of the year, congratulations. It will be interesting to see if you can get to 200 by 2015 )
    Last edited by kynan; 06-02-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I have better things to do with my time than to get wrapped up in your little games. You aren't stopping posting, you know it as well as everyone else that comes on this board as you are just seeking approval and attention off others again.

You can call me a bully all you want, as your name calling doesn't affect me. If it makes you feel bigger and superior to try and belittle me and to try and get people "on your side" then I am pleased for you. I am at peace with this and hold no remorse to you as you quite clearly have deeper problems that you need to be battling with.

This will be the last time I will ever reply to you on this matter now. You can keep the snide remarks and the games going. The written word and your past history of "boy who cried wolf" speaks for itself. Just please try not to drag others down with you by playing on their emotions to get something to leech onto. You are quite clearly a very unhappy and troubled individual. I hope you find peace, but in the first instance, the people on here you are messing with emotionally deserve better. What next? Are you planning on faking your own "real life" death, to see what emotions you can draw out of people on here? You are a forum Catfish (Google it if you don't understand what a Catfish is)

I hope you find the acceptance you desperately are craving from others, more so in your real life than anything else. I forgive you for all your games and I ask others to do the same when it hits them what you have been doing.

(BTW, your "not posting anymore" bit up there was your 100th insistence and mention of not doing so since the turn of the year, congratulations. It will be interesting to see if you can get to 200 by 2015 )
    You just don't get it... Do you?

In an interesting turn of events, I won my first leg of the cup 3-0 against a side two levels above, with a slightly better Q than me.

Traditionally I dont really bother with the cup as I find that I am out gunned by vastly superior levels and teams. I concentrate more on the level I am at, but todays result has got me torn on if I should attempt to make a run this season.

Looking at the teams in the draw some are nearly 10Q better than me, but todays result was really good.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Famous
    CUP UPDATED

TUAN DM FC advanced by beaten the level 9 team with agg 4-0..2-0 each round ( we are level 7)

Winning 11 has advantage by beating level 9 team at that opponent's home 1-3...play 2nd leg at home tonite
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

Details on Perfect Tactics: The Return
    This is the project I'm looking forward to start. Perfect Tactics, were known as one of the greatest clubs in Top Eleven, is about to return to Top Eleven next season on 29th of June.

-The club will start at LEVEL 2 via takeover on last day of the season. This means that there will be Champions League football in their first season.
    -A token investment of 500-1531 tokens will be invested into the club.
    -If 1031T investment was made, 6.4M bank loan worth 85T will be done three times, to ensure a great starting budget around 18M to invest on Nordgens.
    -All 5* Nordgens on Day 1 will be bidded as "Capitalism" style strategy.
    -Friendly matches will be done to test all the players signed, the players who are bad will be sold or released.
    -Once we got 22 players, I will assign a squad status "First team", "Benchwarmer" and "Backup". First team players will be power trained. Details on power training will come out soon.
    -If the team lasts until there, I will need to tank for 3-4 seasons from March 2015 to June 2015, due to IGCSE exam.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Cup: Buffs Fc travelled to Malaysia to face Jengking FC with a 4-1 lead from the home leg. Buffs FC retained majority possession and offered the greater threat. A win looked on the cards when a penalty was awarded after Johnstone was upended and stretchered off in 73 mins. Bremner stepped forward to make the tie safe - then promptly miscued his shot, fell on his backside and balloooned the ball over the bar. Faddy replaced Johnstone. On the 88th minute Mackay gave away a free kick on the edge of the box and with a decent strike Jenking FC were in front. First loss of the season for the Buffs but progression was never in doubt and Buffs FC go through at the expense of their lvl 4 opposition.

To prepare for new Perfect Tactics project, I had decided to deactivate my old FB account.

This account were my main account for about 4 years time since March 2010. This account had about 500 friends. During the four years of its existence, it was used for several Facebook games, including Top Eleven. This account has hosted three teams, baa fc in 2011, Mukmuks in the early 2012, and the longest and the most important one, AEPRE FC, running from March to November 2013. After AEPRE FC's retirement, this account becomes unused for six months, because of the amount of friends making it unable to restart Top Eleven in the desired server, and the email linked to that account were also unused. That means a new account were created, and added an account linked to the original PFT server, so it could start today. Major token investments are yet to be done for now.
    Cat Harrison and ppturano like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    To prepare for new Perfect Tactics project, I had decided to deactivate my old FB account.

This account were my main account for about 4 years time since March 2010. This account had about 500 friends. During the four years of its existence, it was used for several Facebook games, including Top Eleven. This account has hosted three teams, baa fc in 2011, Mukmuks in the early 2012, and the longest and the most important one, AEPRE FC, running from March to November 2013. After AEPRE FC's retirement, this account becomes unused for six months, because of the amount of friends making it unable to restart Top Eleven in the desired server, and the email linked to that account were also unused. That means a new account were created, and added an account linked to the original PFT server, so it could start today. Major token investments are yet to be done for now.
    Are you recreating only the team, or also the legends of the team?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Are you recreating only the team, or also the legends of the team?
    The team itself will be called "Perfect Tactics 2014" or just "Perfect Tactics". Their home jersey will looks like the original one, but the away jersey is still undecided. The legend of the team, Chano Petersen, will be in the team for sure.

This also marks the retirement of the blue-indigo shaded badge logo, which has been used for over a year on my teams. It will be a Danish team in the city of Molde, where Chano Petersen was born.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast