Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

SBARATA FC

Today in LEAGUE we probably manage the Best performance of the season so far.
    We win against a team we had Never beat before, we meet them 2seasons ago in CL, with a draw and a defeat.
    But today we won at home 9:0 goals by Bradaschia, Barreto, Costa, Jordanic, Guzmán, Ozturk 2, Klimov 2

Guzmán with 1 goal and 3 assistes got MOM
    pnr8555 and Dreamhunter like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Despite we're winning today 5-0, but Nordeus is the real winner. Bilodeau injured just after Petersen's injured. Sounds like a Nordeus money whore?

I healed Petersen after his 2 days injury with 9 reds I had. Could I have bunches of injured players more than 4, and lost 3-0 on walkover???

Well, he's out for 2 days with back pain. No big deal.

Earlier today, Marissa FC trolled our league rival Tdr 2000 FC with a 2-2 draw. We remains on top with 25 points, 4 clear of 2nd place.
    Last edited by pnr8555; 06-11-2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham FC beat the champions league group leaders Season 54-untitled.jpg to put us back in contention and nicely placed to qualify after a nightmare group start!.

Tottenham FC 1st team moved 4 points clear in the league today with another good win the only downside was conceding late on!Season 54-untitled1.jpg
    pnr8555 and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Awful performance in the CL today. Lost 4-1, never got going. Thankfully the team in third lost to the team in fourth so I just need a point to get out of the group.

Next up for me is the team in 1st in the league later on today. He has a better Q by 2 on me, so I am expecting a hard game. Could be a double defeat day for me.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Champions League: Buffs FC crawl over the line with a 1-0 win against lowly opposition using the '2 stretchered off hack".

League: Celtic Rangers lost 2-1 at home to 7th placed team but look like holding on to 6th. Another injury today takes us back up to 3 - could the oop player in CL clash later join them? >.<.
    CL: Shangalang FC fail to overcome the Quality gap losing 3-2 to their +11Q rivals after conceding an 80 min penalty - and crash out of the CL. With 5.5m still in the bank clearly the Manager should pull his finger out. Edit: Then Shangalang win 2-0 in the league to remain 2nd on gd from the leaders - but they can feel the hot breath of +8 & +4Q teams in 3rd & 4th on their necks. O.o
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-11-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

\o/ *buffs spam* \o/

League: Buffs lose a nail-biting top of the table clash 1-0 to fall 5 points behind the 100% win leader. (No idea if it was a nail-biter since I didn't see it. Home Manager and Supporter meant 15% advantage straight away he said throwing in any excuses he could find.)

Fenerbahce took the lead from the penalty spot in 11 mins and that's the way it stayed.
    Dman2pt likes this.

What have you learned from last season?
    Nothing.

Where did you place last season?
    7th

What's your current level?
    Season 37, only level 24 though

What's your budget for this season?
    1.5 B

What are your goals for this season?
    Win the league.

5-0 win for Kentucky FC in the league (me: 4-1-2-1-2 ND 95,1 - 4-4-2 91.9). Shangzhen POTM with 3 goals and one assist. One yellow card for the other team, no cards for me, no injuries on both sides --> nice match. Staying fourth in the league with 4W-4D-1L.
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

ACADEMICO D FC

Just lost in CL against a ilegal formation, by 1:2 in the first match i lost 0:4 with me having 8 shots on target and His team having 5
    On the game against 2nd he won 0:1 with 2 players injured.

He is leading the group with 5 wins, and with so many luck i am sure he Will win CL this season.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Having been 2-0 down against the first placed team 2Q better than me I was kind of resigned to my second defeat of the day. Changed from my 4-4-2 to a 4-4-1 to rest my star player, and then somehow scored two goals in the last half an hour to leave with a 2-2 draw.

Feels more like I won the game than drew it. Sat 2nd in the table, but its tight. 3 points separates me in 2nd, right down to the team in 8th.
    Dman2pt and Skidz like this.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast