Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My team's still chugging along in League: Season 54-tabel.jpg

Another draw, but against an ingame friend who was there, it was a tough one!
    I hate 4 4 2 anyway, but his D men had an outstanding match: Season 54-crawly-.jpg Season 54-crawly-b.jpg
    HULIANO, khris, Buffs Mad and 2 others like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shangalang FC's Manager's tea will be all the sweeter now he has a new Cup!

With formation changes enforced by injuries Shangalang FC change from their usual 4-4-2 counter-attacking shape to 4-1-3W-2 and triumph 4-1 in the Cup Final against ronaldo FC.

De Jong opened the scoring in 9 mins from a Mair corner; Mair struck home from range in 17 mins to make it 2; Oliveira pulled one back for ronaldo FC 7 mins later; Balla restored the 2-goal advantage on the 27th mark after being put through by Moroto; and Balla scored again with a solo effort in the 54th minute to put the Cherry on this seasons cake.

So 4-1 and Shangalang are Cup Winners.

League: Celtic Rangers slip up in the race for a CL place after losing 1-0 against the 5th place side - who now leap 2 pts ahead. CR must now keep fighting and hope for a favour but the chances are slim.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-26-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: added CR result

Yay! Congratz on getting a shiny new tea Cup.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SBARATA FC

We won today away against 4th, only 0:1 but it is enought for winning the 3 points, goal by Carchedi assisted by Guzmán.
    Our sub DCs both ex academy players, done a great job and one of them got MOM, i had to play them since my main ones were both suspended.

We are still 3rd, but only 1 point behind 2nd, and we play against them tomorrow. I am now 5 points ahead of 4th and 6 points ahead of 5th but he still have to play today. And the Best GD of the LEAGUE. CL spot almost secured.
    Buffs Mad, khris and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

After taking a school field trip which results in me arriving home late for the match aganist Simpang FC, fortunately we keep the run going with a 1-0 win. They have switched from weirdly looking assymmetrical formation to 4-3-2-1 Xmas tree. The winning goal comes from Alex Bilodeau's 33' penalty goal.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt, khris and 1 others like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    Dreamhunter's Triple-Dream shattered...

Four intense games within 19 hours were too much for the Dreamhunter-Squad..

Last evening we had the second leg of the CL-Semifinal. After having won against this team twice in the league we managed to get a 2-2draw away and were quite comfortable going into this game. But our opponent was leading 0-1 and 1-2 until the 78th minute before we could turn the game into a hard fought, but well deserved, 3-2 victory. So Dreamhunter will have another try to win the CL-Trophy!

At midnight we faced the fourth best team in the league which came with five wins in a row into our stadium. This game proved to be one of the best performances the Dreamhunters showed this season and we literally crushed our opponents 4-0. The fact that one player of the other team was sent off with 2 yellow cards in the 15th minute helped of course. A pity I cannot be present during the final....

Just four hours later we had to play again - this time the Cup-Final against a slightly stronger team. Getting up at 4:15 in the morning turned out to be really hard for the manager - and the team was as tired as the coach. We had our chances, but finally lost the game 1-2. This is a huge disappointment and we are waiting now since 10 seasons for a second Cup-Title, having lost now a second final...

The end of those stressy 19 hours was the league-game against the second-placed team which is just three points behind us (but we have a better goaldifference by 15 goals). The other manager was present, I could not be there and therefore, as it was an away-match, the players struggled. Both the opponents took the lead, but both times we could come back to secure a needed 2-2 draw which means that we have to win only one of the last two games. As we will face #3 and #5 of the league those games won't be easy, especially as I will not be able to coach the team.

So this season FC Dreamhunter had to play all 52 games. but we are not quite sure if the team will be rewarded for the good performances...

Berkshire Utd and FC Sakura secured their league-wins. The management decided that it won't focus on the last two games but sent the teams to an intensive trainings camp and focus already on the next season. Sakura will release four seasoned players from their contracts (well, actually we hope to sell them) to create space for new talents. Teresa FC proves again and again that it is possible to play a good role in the CL and league also without Token-buying and is still second best. Our goal is - as every year - to qualify for the CL and it seems again possible!

Congratulations from our Franchise to all winners this season!
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

I was looking to the Teams on the CUP finals and CL finals hapening in my team servers and i found this one in the CL final of ACADEMICO D FC server.
    How does this guy end in this CL draw?

Season 54-image.jpg Season 54-image.jpg

He already scored 80 goals so far in 12 CL games and he still have the final tomorrow. This must be a New record.
    In the LEAGUE he is 1st only with wins and 132 goals scored only 3 against.

i cant imagine how many tokens (money) he have spent to make this team!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

League: Buffs FC stay 3 pts clear with an 8-0 victory at home against Sherman, Chieftan & Panzer AFC.

Looked a bit sticky for a while as McStay missed from a FK but then he found Baxter from a corner for the first. At half-time Billy Bremner replaced Paul McStay and soon the floodgates opened with 7 goals in the last 35 mins.

Shangalang suffer from their earlier exertions and go down 1-0. As the opposition celebrates the Shangalang support sings "Show us your Cups, show us...."
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-26-2014 at 05:49 PM.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras Račas View Post
    Sorry for sounding dumb but what's the purpose of this thread?
    To share with other managers how your Team is doing this Season.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I was looking to the Teams on the CUP finals and CL finals hapening in my team servers and i found this one in the CL final of ACADEMICO D FC server.
    How does this guy end in this CL draw?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	24793 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	24794

He already scored 80 goals so far in 12 CL games and he still have the final tomorrow. This must be a New record.
    In the LEAGUE he is 1st only with wins and 132 goals scored only 3 against.

i cant imagine how many tokens (money) he have spent to make this team!
    I think his team is even better than JF's team ...

Well, as expected, our team is playing against the 2nd-ranked team in our group H tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. PST. Our club's history has shown we've always lost to those 2nd-ranked teams from our same group in previous CL tournaments. Hope the history will not repeat itself tomorrow and unfortunately, I am tired as hell so I won't watch a damn FB game at 5:00 a.m.
    Last edited by HULIANO; 06-26-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast