Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Frac7ure
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: First undefeated league season

First undefeated league season

So I haven't been playing the game long, so this made me pretty happy hahah. Only level 2 currently but still for someone that hasn't played long and isn't that familiar with all the counter formations and whatnot I think I did really good. The guy in 2nd place was tied with me all the way until the 20th round when he lost and then I beat him in the 22nd. Which pretty much secured my 1st place. Oh and he was my only draw, I wasn't on when I played him that time but figured I was either going to draw or win but still the less favored one happened.

Standings

My team

Banned
    Congrats...But brace you self and start preparing...Since bigger and tougher challenges are in the waiting for season 3......
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

Yeah I can't wait haha its going to be fun.

CONGRATULATIONS, i only manage to do it once, but with 3 draws.

It Will became harder to achive, because you Will find more active managers in higher levels, and of course the troll results.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

I completed an undefeated League season too, 23-3-0. I didn't clinch the title until a Matchday 25 win so I didn't have the luxury of resting the last five games. I didn't want to waste the chance at an unbeaten season Friday since I was so close. Who knows what the future holds?