Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Team of scouted players ruining the fun

Angry Team of scouted players ruining the fun

There is one guy in our competition who has a team with almost every player bought at the scout.
    He is really ruining the fun in our competition but each competition he's back again because someone has him listed as a friend.

Why is there no option to block players like this?
    I really don't care about losing, but he is an example that this is just another pay 2 win game.

You can easily get scout players without spending too much. Buy 5* players close to 6* and you can train them to scout level.. you can get a full scout team this way too
    namir9 likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    I have two scouts and almost a 3rd scout just by training. I didn't spend money. You jsut gotta save up tokens

Ive got three 6* players in my team, all by leveling up, but his players are all 6* and all have special abilities.

Rookie
    I have 9 scout and above level players all under 20yo in my team. Half with special abilities. Done through power training. I try to bring 2-3 18yo's up to scout level each season, which means I can keep them between 5-6 stars easily for 4-5 seasons.
    Spyros likes this.

Rookie
    i think Team of scouted players are the one that make this game fun
    we have to counter his formation,watch the match and etc
    and thats what make this game fun

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I don't see why is so bad, if you really want you can make a good team and even to beat scout players.

All games are same
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by kevinvh93 View Post
    There is one guy in our competition who has a team with almost every player bought at the scout.
    He is really ruining the fun in our competition but each competition he's back again because someone has him listed as a friend.

Why is there no option to block players like this?
    I really don't care about losing, but he is an example that this is just another pay 2 win game.
    This is your point of view, for him no fun is ruined, bet my socks to that ^^
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Hmm... theres a scout buyer normally in each and every league I play in every season, thats my team!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    I have 8 scouts in team, hard training, pays big time. Close to scout trade and scouts are very useful during season. No fun is ruined, since I easily play over stronger teams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast