Thread: Negotiations

Negotiations

How does one be put on the negotiations list? and how long do they stay on that list?

They Will only be there whend they are 1SP from the next star, it is automaticly. As soon as you assign more SP he Will not be showned on the transfer anymore.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    They Will only be there whend they are 1SP from the next star, it is automaticly. As soon as you assign more SP he Will not be showned on the transfer anymore.
    This is true. One player I got from Negotiation stayed there, even after unsuccessful bids were placed, because he was never skilled up further. I was able to sign the player a couple of days later with an increased bid.

I'm pretty sure that players also go on Negotiation if a direct bid has been placed on him by another owner. At that point, you'll be able to bid on them, too.

EDIT: There's actually such a player on my Negotiation list at level 14. Bernardo Silva, a 22 year old 4* CM has a total rating of 254.6, leaving him two skill points shy of going to Scout for the bidding owner, who's on level 13.
    Last edited by HazmatCorntail; 06-02-2014 at 09:46 PM.