Page 145 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    CUP INFO:Just been defeated by L10 1:0, went into penalty shootout and 6:5 for me unbelievable victory. All penalty shooters scored, even goalkeeper

Next opponent - L11 skill 70.5. Active player. Turned into stone his opponent by 13:0 victory in first round 1/8. Not much luck for me to move on after match with him, but fact remains that this is MY FIRST 1/4 in CUP as I play...strong server I have
    Kyroshill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    CUP INFO:Just been defeated by L10 1:0, went into penalty shootout and 6:5 for me unbelievable victory. All penalty shooters scored, even goalkeeper

Next opponent - L11 skill 70.5. Active player. Turned into stone his opponent by 13:0 victory in first round 1/8. Not much luck for me to move on after match with him, but fact remains that this is MY FIRST 1/4 in CUP as I play...strong server I have
    At least you can realish in the extra income from overcoming the higher level player, well done for producing a cup upset.
    Pojacanje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Nice one! Waiting for Nordeus to generate me one like that :-)
    It probably really depends on the server. Maybe it also has to do with the league level. The game decided to put me into Level 3, although I am in 2nd season. I don't know if that is the reason why there are plenty of quality players on the markets. My scout list is full of 7* players.

Season 37-scout-list.jpg

someone help me ok ... im not winning since 7 last games i only won against lasp place i have possesion shots on total everything but cant win...2 days ago i lost from 89 quality 4-2 i am 98.6 thats wierd my formation is: ST ST
    up AMC
    upML MC MC MRup
    DC DC DC
    what formation do u suggest me an attacing one that you think is the best??? plz

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vanzz View Post
    s
    what formation do u suggest me an attacing one that you think is the best??? plz
    See if all players play at their spot. negative ball posession is usual problem.

or illegal formation. check that.

try strait line formation 4-3-3 or 4-42 at first. If smth is wrong CHANGE. If it is wrong change it again.

3dc-2dmr/l-3mc-/-2st is what I play. just brought me in 1/4 cup for the first time in this game and that formation helped me won several trophies in LEague and CL

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    At least you can realish in the extra income from overcoming the higher level player, well done for producing a cup upset.
    51.1 vs 70.5 not much game but 10 M$ is worth playing = cash from 30 league games = nice bidding for fancy xxpensive player = 2 stadiums

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    It probably really depends on the server. Maybe it also has to do with the league level. The game decided to put me into Level 3, although I am in 2nd season. I don't know if that is the reason why there are plenty of quality players on the markets. My scout list is full of 7* players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scout List.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	2512
    If I had a scout list of 7* players because of playing a league higher, I'd fill my boots!

Sad sad day at our football club...

July Fourth 5-1 Besiktas League Round 12

Besiktas bust our clean sheet run 1 league game short of our club record with a corner from Marco Van Basten to find Elexander Phillips head which hit the back of our goal net to give Besiktas the lead in the 13th minute, Well we are not going to do mission impossible after all but our aim is still 26-0-0 in the league, We replied and responed very well to this... We got a corner ourselves and Novotny found the in-form Kevin Mensah to leap up and head home the equaliser, Alex Zidane then shot hard and low to beat the keeper to give us the lead, L.McNamara got forward just before half-time and squared off the ball to Mensah to score his 7th in the last 3 games he has played, In the second half late on Papaleo put the game to bed with a fine move past the last defender and put the ball our of reach for the keeper then Papaleo set up Tony Adams on edge of the 6 yard box and he tapped it in for 5-1 and a wonderful win for July Fourth.

Sadly... The clean sheet run ends here. but still 26-0-0 is a real possiblity

Goals: Phillips (13) Mensah (21,42) Zidane (29) Papaleo (79) Adams (81) MOTM: Zidane.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.
    dv8r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If I had a scout list of 7* players because of playing a league higher, I'd fill my boots!
    LOL imagine what sort of team you would have if you sit out aseason and PT tham all.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    LOL imagine what sort of team you would have if you sit out aseason and PT tham all.
    I don't think you would need to Power Train a lot of 7* scouts close to 8*