Page 161 of 268 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg Results

The big shock here is Eragon Team beating PAOK 3-0.
    You will have a hard final
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    LOVE Arsene.... he never gives up.... even when he should....

BBC Sport - Arsene Wenger says Arsenal can finish second in the league
    It would be nice but hard.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    LOVE Arsene.... he never gives up.... even when he should....

BBC Sport - Arsene Wenger says Arsenal can finish second in the league
    He's a very strange guy Arsene these days, But sometimes you need to give him credit when it's due in the current 'difficult' times of whats happening it our club, I love Arsene for what he did in the 1st half of his management at Arsenal but ever since these billionaires at Chelsea and Man City got involved its pushed the club down because they have had the money to spend and are simply more ambitious than us. I'm a bit indifferent on Arsene these days, he's under pressure to deliver with less resources than Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, The club is currently on a par with Spurs. But even with those resources the club should of won a trophy in the last 8 years, thats why I'm indifferent. I'm not saying he should be 'sacked' like some Arsenal fans out there, I just feel he could of done better and the club seems to be under a dark cloud at the moment with nothing going our way.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-26-2013 at 08:20 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He's a very strange guy Arsene these days, But sometimes you need to give him credit when it's due in the current 'difficult' times of whats happening it our club, I love Arsene for what he did in the 1st half of his management at Arsenal but ever since these billionaires at Chelsea and Man City got involved its pushed the club down because they have had the money to spend and are simply more ambitious than us. I'm a bit indifferent on Arsene these days, he's under pressure to deliver with less resources than Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea, The club is currently on a par with Spurs.
    How are you going to deal with Bale next week? Jenkinson playing as RB? He'll get destroyed lol

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    How are you going to deal with Bale next week? Jenkinson playing as RB? He'll get destroyed lol
    I'm actually worried here, If we are not on our game were going to get stuffed 4-0 or something like that, The 5-2 win earlier of the season was a repeat of the previous scoreline from last season but was a fluke because 'Judas' Adebayor saw red... lol. But I think at WHL we are in for a long day because Spurs are a quality side and after last night with Spurs getting out of jail against West Ham, we need nothing but a win at WHL.

I think Jenkinson at RB would be the right choice, at least he has some pace.

Rookie
    Dont think there is any RB in the world who can handle Bale in his form...he needs to join a bigger club

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    Dont think there is any RB in the world who can handle Bale in his form...he needs to join a bigger club
    TBH... I don't either? Madrid Calling?

Rookie
    Madrid have the backing and they play his style which is break fast and direct

Banned
    Yesterday results :

In league : another win with 4/0 and still 1st with 9 points ahead.
    In CUP : easy win 3/0 against a manager level 13 as me .

Today :
    In league : I'll face the 2nd and hard match from too much time waiting him, I hope to win to increase the difference to 10 points at least because the 3rd is less the 2nd with only one point.

In C.L : I'll play at home in an easy match after winning 1/3 away .

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    Yesterday results :

In league : another win with 4/0 and still 1st with 9 points ahead.
    In CUP : easy win 3/0 against a manager level 13 as me .

Today :
    In league : I'll face the 2nd and hard match from too much time waiting him, I hope to win to increase the difference to 10 points at least because the 3rd is less the 2nd with only one point.

In C.L : I'll play at home in an easy match after winning 1/3 away .
    Good luck BOSS! and good job for your results.

In League I don't have any problem in CL it will be a bit more harder, I won just with 3-2, there is just 1 goal difference and anything can happen but I should win.

GOOD LUCK Bro!