Page 175 of 268 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I just keep 'demanding' from the farms every 20 minutes and leave the game open in my web browser at the moment, I need to create new units but I think you need the harbor first.
    I played it earlier the day. The temple (Heras divine powers: Wedding and Happiness) helped me when I got in a resource shortage: Hera - Wiki Grepolis.

---
    At TF I grabbed a lucky 2-1 away win at the 12th in table and I lost a test match vs. a weaker team 2-4. Not my day.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 02-27-2013 at 10:47 PM.

ant
    can you - july 4 show us your team, becoucuse I still think I can beat this youre opponent with more goals than you ?

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    can you - july 4 show us your team, becoucuse I still think I can beat this youre opponent with more goals than you ?
    Have a look at my club in the team showcase of the section, that is where my current team is.

RE 0-0 Draw: My players must of decided, the league is already won so it doesn't matter if we don't win this game. Bunch of Pillocks. Papaleo needs to stop taking pills.

A midnight flight to Istanbul for the top of the table clash held no fears for the Massie Lodge lads over night. Playing 451V against the Turkish outfits 4-3N-1-2 & without the manager present, the lads put the game to bed by the 23th minute netting 3 unanswered goals. The match finished 2-4 in our favour & leaves Massie Lodge some 10pts clear at the top of the Level 8 League table. As we indicated yesterday, when we knock off one second placed team, another steps up to take their place & this is again the case with a German outfit now second & we face them in two days time.

The return home Cup leg provided an opportunity for the reserves to get a run going into the game with a 4-1 advantage. The lads did the job admirably finishing 3-0 victors, -1 on aggregate. So for the 4th successive season Massie Lodge make the Cup semi finals, this season pitted against a friend from Level 6 who knocked out a Level 8 opponent early this morning. So an exciting clash is on the cards.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

ant
    no, where?

no, where?
    Click the my team link on my signiture.

ant
    youre not so good, how we can arranged match? ( you will lose )

ant
    yes, but youre are not free, can you tell me when will you be free or are you afreid of?

youre not so good, how we can arranged match? ( you will lose )
    I'm not accepting any friendly requests. The players only recover enough fatigue for playing 2 competitive matches a day.