Page 195 of 268 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Well.... a clean 0-2 win and we are bound for the semis.... not facing the team we expected to face however.... shouldn't make things any harder though...

Season 37-clknockouts.jpg

And same in League.... 5 out of top 6 win.... #4 takes an unsettling draw.... we sit 7 clear of 3rd... and 8 behind the champs...
    Chris Rath likes this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

No report yesterday, apologies.

Leagur R18 Massie Lodge FC 3 v Safa FC 1
    League R19 Nemensh FC 0 v Massie Lodge FC 2
    Champions League 1/4 Final First Leg Massie Lodge FC 3 Blenard FC 1
    Second Leg Blenard FC 1 Massie Lodge 1

Neither Bosnia nor the French could end Massie Lodge's reign on top of the Level 8 League ladder. Now 9pts clear with only 7 gamjes remaining. Top of the table clash in the morning against Belgium team running 3rd, playing at home so victory is a must against the 4-4-2 classic formation.

Comfortably through to the CL Semis for the first time in 4 seasons. Up against an English mob in the Semis named "Shaggit & Run", so that should be an interesting tussle.

The dream of our first ever treble nows is a serious ambition now for this season. Cup Semi final tonight against a Level 6 team which should mean comfortable progression to the Final where we will probably meet a Level 10 side.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Well.... a clean 0-2 win and we are bound for the semis.... not facing the team we expected to face however.... shouldn't make things any harder though...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLKnockouts.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	2803

And same in League.... 5 out of top 6 win.... #4 takes an unsettling draw.... we sit 7 clear of 3rd... and 8 behind the champs...
    You should win it for sure..
    Kyroshill likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CLKnockouts.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	2803

Our Draw:

I'm really suprised that sentepespor didn't get in the semi-final and GaLaTaSaRaY 1905 got 2 late goals in the away leg after losing 3-0 at home in the 1st leg but couldn't find the 3rd in the last 15 minutes.

3 of the 4 expected semi-finalists at the start of the last 16 draw are in the semi-finals.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-02-2013 at 11:09 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You both are top contenders for your CL, I expect difficult games (semi final tactic wise, potential final quality wise).

CL (level 2):
    Season 37-clupdate.jpg
    (Mmh, sorry, for the bad layout. First uploaded the image before todays matchday, now quick and dirty corrected with GIMP)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-02-2013 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    You both are top contenders for your CL, I expect difficult games (semi final tactic wise, potential final quality wise).

CL (level 2):
    Attachment 2804
    (sorry, for the bad layout. Quick and dirty done with GIMP)

Mmh, old picture before todays matches. Well,update: Slavche, Kneipenkick, Leganes and Lepok reached the semis.
    Kneipenkick vs Leganes should be the final, and it will be a good game to watch.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yes, Leganes is quality, two strong strikers, one scout, one worldclass. But he finished in his group only second behind Slavche. I will take the semi-final team very serious. Despite its low rating, Slavche has a lot of firepower. The fourth team Lepok played in my group, nasty 3-1-4-1-1 tactic.

Well, this CL is a 2 group race.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-02-2013 at 11:35 PM.

Tonight, in CL qualified to the SF, next opponent it`s a turkish little bit strong than me (quality 23 vs 24), with a 442 like the opponent in the QF. I hope to reach the Final.
    In Cup we`re in the semis too, facing a higher level but in quality little weaker (23 vs 22), with a wide diamond wich allways scares me. Expecting my team to fight and play the final.
    In League still unbeaten, maximum points.
    Pretty good results so far(IMO), this season we`ve done only with daily tokens, team is from last season except two 5 star MC who reached Scout these days...
    Chris Rath likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

AMR
    Rookie
    plz , I have 1 Question : I bought one player this morning , and my squad is full , so the player did not sign the contract till now
    , when the last day He can sign ? next Sat or Sun ? because i want to wait till 1st day on new season to sell players !

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    plz , I have 1 Question : I bought one player this morning , and my squad is full , so the player did not sign the contract till now
    , when the last day He can sign ? next Sat or Sun ? because i want to wait till 1st day on new season to sell players !
    sat is the last day. sunday he will be gone
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup