Page 200 of 268 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Mertesacker scores... back in it.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well RONPEST rolled his Cup opponent 5-1..... our match is in a few hours.....

League was little trouble for either team today.... but the 3rd place squad took a bad loss today....

And we sit 10 points clear of third now....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

2013 - The Year Without A St. Tottenham's Day
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    2013 - The Year Without A St. Tottenham's Day
    Looks like it now, Very difficult to come back from this, just gotta hope that either Spurs or Chelsea bottle it towards the end of the season and we get back in the CL through the back door.
    Kyroshill likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We are starting to save moneys for next season transfers
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We are starting to save moneys for next season transfers
    Here we go... Mr. Free Agents is at it again.

I just bumped up my win bonii.... tripled it for League.... the next 2 games are against my biggest rivals.... I'd like to win one of the two.... though it really won't have much input on final standings....

And I maxed out the bonus for CL and Cup.... since it's late in the game....

If it works.... we can put more $$ back in our coffers....

If we don't win... then the bonus doesn't matter

Let's see if there's any effect
    Newark City

I am currently hoarding Tokens..... been getting good results on T11.com.... though I did just buy a new home kit for next season.... it was on sale....
    Newark City

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here we go... Mr. Free Agents is at it again.
    Yes.. we have just 40m, in the last days I will start to sell all my substitutions and replace them with free agents players which I will sell or sack them right after the new season will start.

Till then 50 tokens for free agents players
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Cup Semi-Finals Preview

Eragon Team 84.8 L15 vs July Fourth 99.9 L15 Tonight 8.02pm GMT
    July Fourth 99.9 L15 vs Eragon Team 84.8 L15 Tuesday 11.13am GMT

Don't fooled by Eragons modest average for the cup semi-finals, They are a good team and doing very well in 2nd place in their L15 League so this is a game we will need to take serious, especially they beat L16 92.2 PAOK in the semi-finals and deservely so and it seems that they have an intelligent manager who knows what hes doing and knows his way around Top Eleven, so we will have to be at our best to win this tie, I would expect July Fourth to dominate over 2 legs due to the quality difference between the 2 sides but we can never tell here. July Fourth are still without key Free-Kick taker Kevin Mensah through injury, but everyone else is fit and available with no suspensions, If July Fourth can win well in the first leg then we could be resting key players in the second semi-final and also not play anyone thats on a yellow so they don't get banned for the final. There 3 main attacking players Josete Saldana (ST), Gasili Azizan (ST) and Gianni Averna have scored a combined 60 goals this season and that doesn't include the Champions League because they are not involved in it. Nicu Irimia (MR) and Sergio Martinez (MC) are also good creators of goals. Eragon Team's main weakness could be due to the fact they do not have any players with any special abilities and also have a poor bench.

Prediction: July Fourth to win on aggregate by about 7 goals, Winners will play erster FC puma in the final as they cruised to a 3-0 win away at ASLANLAR earlier.