Page 202 of 268 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    It wouldn't of stopped me from playing on Top Eleven, I lost my job because I was playing Top Eleven.
    ^ I lol'd, Nah, and I didn't have time to check it either.

Because of him, I had to reinforce my team:

Season 37-ottawa-blue-claw.jpg
    (most of them were 2 to 5 tokens, with an exception of one which was 81 :3 (It was fun...))

Season 37-hahaa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I've been seeing some nice results pulling back a central defender into a sweeper role.... very few one-on-ones with my keeper now.....

Plus I have solid replacements available at DMC as well as ML and MR which can also move up to Attacking positions without OOP penalties in case I need to push more...
    Yes I have the option to switch to 3-5-2 V or 4-1-4-1 or 3-5-2 flat or 3-4-3 or 4-4-2 or classic or even 4-5-1 flat or 4-5-1 V or the Hexagon with a bit of reshuffling my squad if needed, so I have an option of 9 different formations to use here. also a wide 3 man defence is optional too. So I have set my team up now to change tactics and formations if needed.

A few seasons ago I was quite limited to formation change because I was mainly setup for 4-4-2 classic.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ottawa Blue Claw.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	2822
    (most of them were 2 to 5 tokens, with an exception of one which was 81 :3 (It was fun...))

Name:	hahaa.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	2823
    Ouch 81 KO rounds... I have just the thread for that photo....

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-dignity.html
    Kyroshill likes this.

My only match scheduled tomorrow, is an away league match at a tough opponent. The kick-off time was 17.20 GMT, and it meant that, for the first time this season, I wouldn't be able to attend the game, which could be crucial for my team, with the championship within my grasp. I've been feeling really frustrated.

However tonight, I've just got message in mailbox, that my opponent has used his right to change the ko time, and its now 22.15 GMT. Thanks mate (don't know him), but now I'll be able to attend.
    July Fourth and Kyroshill like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    My only match scheduled tomorrow, is an away league match at a tough opponent. The kick-off time was 17.20 GMT, and it meant that, for the first time this season, I wouldn't be able to attend the game, which could be crucial for my team, with the championship within my grasp. I've been feeling really frustrated.

However tonight, I've just got message in mailbox, that my opponent has used his right to change the ko time, and its now 22.15 GMT. Thanks mate (don't know him), but now I'll be able to attend.

No good deed shall go unpunished!!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Ouch 81 KO rounds... I have just the thread for that photo....

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...e-dignity.html
    Hahahahahahahaha ! But it is fun though , 81 KO at 2 AM in the morning, right after I finish my studies -.-

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Name:	Ottawa Blue Claw.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	2822

Name:	hahaa.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	2823
    You still had moneys after that?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You still had moneys after that?
    No, I am under 2.2M, I guess I will buy money with tokens, but hey! at least it is not like La Forca team... Dx I have no idea how much he spent...

Hahahahahahahaha ! But it is fun though , 81 KO at 2 AM in the morning, right after I finish my studies -.-
    It's a lot of tokens to spend on a player, I've been there myself, 73 KO for a 18 year old defender 1 skill point from 6* and he basically turned out to be my clubs worst ever signing, he was just too inconsistent for his high price tag. I mainly buy scouters these days, 6* close to 7* and young(ish) if I can.

Apprentice
    I know, but scouted players are too expensive sometimes, and this season they keep giving me crappy ones. They are all between 27 to 33 years old. The youngest was 22 which was a goalkeeper, and I have a good goalkeeper (for 2 tokens)