Page 211 of 268 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

League match today 5-0 win with 4 goals from the legend Olufemi

that gives me 7 points ahead from 2nd place but i have tough matches ahead vs 3rd place tommorow and 2nd place in the last match

In CL a 3-0 win away from home with 2 goals by Crawford it should be a interesting final coming away
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

First points dropped in League, played the derby with the 2nd. Talking about strange engine these days, after I have 2-0, he equalised me with 9 players, 1 red and 1 injured... but it is ok, I am not so mad the distance of 8 points remain...
    In 1 hour is 1st LEG in Champions League SF, hoping for a good result...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubenito View Post
    League match today 5-0 win with 4 goals from the legend Olufemi

that gives me 7 points ahead from 2nd place but i have tough matches ahead vs 3rd place tommorow and 2nd place in the last match

In CL a 3-0 win away from home with 2 goals by Crawford it should be a interesting final coming away
    Very nice results noobstar :*
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    First points dropped in League, played the derby with the 2nd. Talking about strange engine these days, after I have 2-0, he equalised me with 9 players, 1 red and 1 injured... but it is ok, I am not so mad the distance of 8 points remain...
    In 1 hour is 1st LEG in Champions League SF, hoping for a good result...
    Thats strange and very hard for him to do that with 9 players... wierd
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

4-0 in League and 2-0 in CL we are in the final! we are spartans! we are not Dinamo Bucharest!

I must admit that my best 3 players was on the bench, for my CL wich had to be 1 hour later... but even so, my team was little better than his team...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Champions League Knockout Stage Update

Kalex get a 1-0 away win at PERSIBAS with the home team suffering from 2 injuries in the game. Kalex are a 5* squad with some players trained to low end 6* as the season has gone on.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

CL..

Season 37-zak.jpg

Season 37-zak1.jpg

Season 37-zak2.jpg

He had 8 friends supporting him and i had just 2.. and he scored a goal in the 90th minute from a penalty ;/

Season 37-zak3.jpg
    Last edited by Bebchu; 03-04-2013 at 10:56 PM.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

Monday.

LGE: PTO ALCUDIA 2-2 LONDON CITY
    I would have taken a draw before the match started, but in the end, I'm a bit disappointed not to get all 3 points. Andreas Costa gave us the lead after just 4 minutes (his first goal for the club). It remained 1-0 until the second half. In the 51st minute, Lukas Duran added our second, which gave us a bit of breathing space. However, our hosts reduced the deficit on 67', and it was then, biting our nails time, hoping we would hold on. But it wasn't to be, as they equalised from a free kick right on 89 minutes. Duran was given the m.o.m award.

Summary.

We started the day with a 4 point lead at the top, but with a tough trip to the 6th placed team, who had beaten us to the championship last season. It was a boost, earlier in the day, when the 2nd place team could only manage a draw against 7th. So we went into the game knowing a win would put us 6 clear, and to be winning 2-1 with just seconds remaining, but then having it snatched away right at the end was frustrating to say the least. So its as you were tonight, but with another game played.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

League R21 Moonlight 1 Massie Lodge 3
    Champions League Semi Final Leg 1 Shaggit n Run 0 Massie Lodge 4

Massie Lodge now lies 14 points clear on top of the Level 8 League with only 5 games remaining, so only a catastrophe of Arc like proportions can stop title number 5 entering our trophy room after second placed team lost to 6th.

There are not too many things in this game I dislike, but one did occur in the CL game this morning. My opponent was to busy with his latest conquering to attend the match however another manager did attend to cheer for my opponent. When I checked to see who it was it appeared he was a semi finalist from the other match in our CL. I rarely if ever watch another match, & if I do I never cheer for one team or another. I prefer to see the best team win & I don't like when someone watches my games, especially when they cheer for the opposition. He must be very very scared (as he should be). And after struggling to gain a 2-2 draw in his semi final, he will be lucky to make the final anyway, and if he does, he will know he has a game on his hands.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2