Page 213 of 268 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    6 players on sale at this moment
    Bought some players to be sold next season...cross fingers for me since it cost me 5-9 average strength loss hope it will work for you

Free Agents for me are a complete waste of tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Stunning loss in CL last night, 1:2 as host. Pity for me, expected 1-2 2-1 for me. Even audience did not help me. Called friend to give moral support. All I got was TROLL after game. Angry a bit, took some drink to overcome it, and after that BJJ training.

After midnight was another postponed match, did not want to watch it. Wanted to sleep, so all set up and 1:0. 3 points are 3 points Lost all chances to take 1st place since friend is +6 points away and have some easy matches...

Preparation for Season 8...
    Lucazade for the second leg!

July Fourth 2-1 Eragon Team Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg (July Fourth Win 3-1 on Aggregate)
    July Fourth 99.9 3N-1-4-2 - Eragon Team 85.0 3N-1-3W-1-2

We are through to Thursday's final with the show down between L17 'friend club' erster FC Puma and ourselves, after a unconvincing 2-1 win over Eragon Team, Lately we have been disappointing in terms of scoring some goals, but defensively we have been excellent lately, In the first half, chances for both sides were equal, with Eragon still in the tie the tried to break past our 3 man defence by Novotny was winning all the tackles and clearing everything, Our attack as usual was lead by as usual Zidane and Papaleo, Whenever Papaleo attacked it was blocked or tackled, L.McNamara failed to get a header on target in the first half to lead us going into HT @ 0-0, The second half continued the way of the first half except this time we took our chances here both from Novotny Corners, Firstly a Zidane header and 3 minutes later our place in the final was pretty much sealed when Rockys header went in off the bar, Eragon Team got a late consolation when L.McNamara was booked for rash challenge and Averna's free-kick found the target.

Goals: Zidane (66), Rocastle (69), Averna (90) MOTM: Novotny
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.
    marc31 likes this.

Free agents are good investment if you have few tokens extra. Unfortunately on my lvl free agents under 32 years are realy rare but I don't have money problems so they are not necessary.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Bought some players to be sold next season...cross fingers for me since it cost me 5-9 average strength loss hope it will work for you
    I will sell around 50 for that if not even more I will need around 500M and I had almost nothing, now I am around 100m still I need 400 more
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I will sell around 50 for that if not even more I will need around 500M and I had almost nothing, now I am around 100m still I need 400 more
    S8 Ill take GK, DMR or DML/ML feat ST and DC if there is any money left 8 in bank + ~20 from sales, reward is not included ~15.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Lucazade for the second leg!
    I prefer tea, I am sick as dog -5 in morning +14 afternoon, rain at night x3 days in a row

There are no free agents on my transfer list anyways not that I want to buy them. Got $500 million in the bank. KING MIDAS!

Cup Draw Update

A bit of surprise to see ASLANLAR get a 0-0 draw in the second leg at erster FC Puma, however the tie was already settled in the first leg.

Next season, The quality gap between July Fourth and erster FC Puma could be very close since erster FC Puma currently are 12th in L17, 5 points away from the promotion places.

Last edited by July Fourth; 03-05-2013 at 12:22 PM.

You need few players from Steaua if you want to qualify.
    Yep, for my defending strategy is good Chirica$h for a long distance goal, or Gardosh for a header...
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.