Page 251 of 268 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Yeah, second place trophy
    Oke, not bad then... 😋

2nd place trophy is gay. Can I delete it somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Yeah, its a pitty. But hey, we both tried. There was/is nothing we could do..... Will be playing FIFA 13 next week 😋

July Fourth 5-1 Kalex FC Champions League Final
    July Fourth 100.2 3N-1-4-2 - Kalex FC 92.2 4-3W-1-2

Article: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...final-xii.html

July Fourth won their 7th Champions League title after another vintage display in the final following yesterdays 5-0 Cup Final win over erster FC Puma, we were a little nervous with the possiblity of the 3rd consecutive treble and also the Nordeus gremlins that have been going around recently after a 2-2 draw we had in league earlier which we nearly lost with Besiktas putting the penalty over the bar in the 90th minute, July Fourth set the team up to exploit the Kalex FC weakness up, there defence and we decided to play with attacking mentality, Straight away into this final, A yellow card for Utkin ment that Kevin Mensah had a free-kick but Cech saved it and it went for a Novotny corner which crossed it to find Zidane with the header for 1-0, A minute Later and our classy left winger L.McNamara took a long range shot and scored, Kalex were in trouble early on but they did get back in the final 10 minutes later with a good long range shot from Rok Zec who was the stand out player for Kalex tonight, Then a minute later Kalex won a corner and Adams headed it away, on 25 mins, Rocky took a brilliant shot from just inside the area and it beat Petr Cech, Then Mensah on 34 minutes scored with a rocket from just outside the penalty area, the match now looked as good as over and the July Fourth fans were singing and some Kalex fans had seen enough and left early, We didn't blame them because July Fourth were dominating this final like if it was an ordinary game.

The second half seen some interesting events Kalex had a couple of chances but July Fourth defended them with Adams and Vasko, Then we took control again with a Vasko shot and Cech Saved it, Papaleo on 67 minutes then ran with the ball towards the penalty area and was fouled, July Fourth appealed for a penalty, Helminger got a yellow card and Mensah had a free-kick and missed it completely, Zidane next was able to get forwardand the Kalex defenders backed off him to give him enough space to curl it around Petr Cech and make it 5-1 and it was game over now, Savage had a shot blocked, then Zidane chasing a hatrick got into the box but was tackled superby by Krol, Then Rocastle had another attempt at goal but Zec blocked it, Utkin made a foul on Mensah and he saw red for a second yellow, then Mensah's free-kick struck the cross bar, In the final minute Zec had a chance for his brace and a Kalex consolation and it was blocked by Robbie Savage, Final whistle goes and July Fourth win the "Treble" Treble, by winning the Cup, League and Champions League each in their last 3 seasons, The MOTM went to Rocky on the right midfield by supplying Zidane and also getting a fine goal himself. The fans cheered as Stacey Papaleo lifted the trophy despite not really being in the game. It was players like Zidane, L.McNamara and Rocky that made this happen today.

July Fourth Treble Treble winners, Winners of the League, Cup and Champions League S13/L13, S14/L14 and S15/L15. You cannot take this away from us now.

Goals: Zidane (7,70) L.McNamara (8) Zec (17) Rocastle (25) Mensah (34) MOTM: Rocastle.

One small matter left of this season, avoid defeat at home to Sungurlu FC Tomorrow to finish the league season unbeaten and also score 4 goals for 100 goals in this league season.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-08-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    Raykco, Kristya and marc31 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    Good idea, lol, we should be allowed to delete the unwanted trophies in our cabinets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    I didn't except to win either. I am very happy for it , and Thank you
    I have to say well done for winning the CL against a such a difficult and strong opponent and tactically getting the better of them.

my season is ****ed up !!

league : i was 1st in my league with a big goal difference , then i lost a match yesterday (due to changing the game engine) now i'm 3rd with 6 points difference (i still have 1 match that i'll play later on today)

Chamions league : i lost the final on penalties although i was winning 2-0 during the match

cup : i got out from the quarter finals with AGG.

i got out of this season with no trophies only 3rd on league and 2nd on chamions league
    Last edited by Ayman; 03-08-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post

league : i was 1st in my league with a big goal difference , then i lost a match yesterday (due to changing the game engine) now i'm 3rd with 6 points difference (i still have 1 match that i'll play later on today)

Chamions league : i lost the final on penalties although i was winning 2-0 during the match

i got out of this season with no trophies only 3rd on league and 2nd on chamions league
    Don't give up, Better luck next season.
    Ayman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post

Don't give up. I've been playing now for 8 seasons, and just won my first league trophy. In the past seasons I have just 2 trophies to show for my work (Champs League in both seasons 2 & 4).
    Ayman and Ljepoje like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

there we go..

I could say that we had some great games in the CL,we did 13 wins from 13 games with goal diff. 41-5,good job boys !!!
    Season 37-cl.jpg

In the League we could be a little better but its all good !
    Season 37-league.jpg

With my second team i also have won CL and the League

Season 37-asd.jpg

Season 37-dsa.jpg
    Last edited by Bebchu; 03-08-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    July Fourth and Kristya like this.
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-