Page 254 of 268 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Rookie
    Aye new fms dont seem as gd.3-4 of us would meet at a m8s everyday to play our season. Good old days

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    Aye new fms dont seem as gd.3-4 of us would meet at a m8s everyday to play our season. Good old days
    Yes its got too indepth since the old championship manager days. I played it a lot back then.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    July Fourth, aren't you suppose to be sleeping?? What time is in England?
    Ottawa Blue Claw - Canadian Team

Season one - Second Place =) League
    Season two - First place in League - Champions in Champions League

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    July Fourth, aren't you suppose to be sleeping?? What time is in England?
    3.30 am, But I'm not tired.

Won the Cup, Won the Champion League and in the League I'm the first with 14 points more than the second team. just one more game
    Chris Rath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by QuocBao View Post
    Won the Cup, Won the Champion League and in the League I'm the first with 14 points more than the second team. just one more game
    Treble Winners then.
    QuocBao likes this.

Rookie
    Tonight is the penultimate night. I need to win the final game against the 5th placed team. Even a draw will do, as long as the 2nd placed team do not win by more than 2 goals (as I have a slightly better goal difference and goals scored). This said, it has been one hell of a topsy-turvy season with top 4 teams exchanging the lead so often. Its tough and thanks to all the active managers for making this a hard battle - even till now, the 7th and 8th team are still fighting out for the last promotion slot. Also want to acknowledge team Xaris FC 1984 (currently lying on 12th). It's manager is ominiously present in nearly all matches and I can see he is working very hard even though his team will not be promoted this season.

Whatever the outcome of tonight's matches (mine is in about 8 hours away), it has been a good season as I have already won the Cup, but lost the CL in the QF. Looking forward to the new season as I have 'hand-picked' the other 12 teams for a interesting challenge.

Season 37-l10.jpg
    Chris Rath likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    Tonight is the penultimate night. I need to win the final game against the 5th placed team. Even a draw will do, as long as the 2nd placed team do not win by more than 2 goals (as I have a slightly better goal difference and goals scored). This said, it has been one hell of a topsy-turvy season with top 4 teams exchanging the lead so often. Its tough and thanks to all the active managers for making this a hard battle - even till now, the 7th and 8th team are still fighting out for the last promotion slot. Also want to acknowledge team Xaris FC 1984 (currently lying on 12th). It's manager is ominiously present in nearly all matches and I can see he is working very hard even though his team will not be promoted this season.

Whatever the outcome of tonight's matches (mine is in about 8 hours away), it has been a good season as I have already won the Cup, but lost the CL in the QF. Looking forward to the new season as I have 'hand-picked' the other 12 teams for a interesting challenge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	3085
    a Cup trophy is greater than not trophy at all. Congratulation for the cup, reaching to QF is still a good thing, at least you are not complaining at all, and wish you good luck tonight.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    3.30 am, But I'm not tired.
    Really?? how can you survive whole night! I will die T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Really?? how can you survive whole night! I will die T-T
    Chronic depression, I don't sleep unless my mind/body gets too tired to stay awake.