Page 91 of 268 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

League, round 5 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Zamo FC

Preview: A win would put us 5 points clear, we played the in form team in 3rd place.

Suarez loves getting the first goal and he did so again today, giving us the lead on 27 minutes after the broke free from his marker and coolly slotting home past the goalkeeper. Zamo FC resorted to a "park the bus" tactic in the 2nd half playing 3-3-3-1 formation and it was hard to break down. However Bogdany doubled our lead on 79 minutes sealing the win.

Goals: Suarez (27'), Bogdany (79')
    MOTM: Bogdany

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Draw for CUP playoffs round sees July Fourth take on Serbian outfit FK SUSEK who currently are mid table in Level 9 and have a team average of 57.6 which in effect is yet another straight forward cup tie for us.
    Lol thats wierd, anyway I don't think you will have problems to qualify
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 5 - Perfect Tactics 2-0 Zamo FC

Preview: A win would put us 5 points clear, we played the in form team in 3rd place.

Suarez loves getting the first goal and he did so again today, giving us the lead on 27 minutes after the broke free from his marker and coolly slotting home past the goalkeeper. Zamo FC resorted to a "park the bus" tactic in the 2nd half playing 3-3-3-1 formation and it was hard to break down. However Bogdany doubled our lead on 79 minutes sealing the win.

Goals: Suarez (27'), Bogdany (79')
    MOTM: Bogdany
    Thats something wierd and lol you have 1234 posts on forum nice :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Champions League Preview: Sentepespor FC (91.2) vs July Fourth (98.1) Group D Round 3
    July Fourth (98.1) vs Sentepespor FC (91.2) Group D Round 4 (Monday Afternoon)

I don't normally do any previews for a game this early in a competition but this game has all the elements to be a cracker early on in the season, Sentepespor are group leaders with 2 wins with a 11-0 scoring record and where behind them also with 2 wins but with a 7-2 scoring record. Both clubs won the Champions League last season and Sentepespor seem to buy scouts every other season, but this is a season where they havent improved on their playing squad yet but its a strong squad none the less. July Fourth go into this game on a club record run of 28 straight wins in the Champions League and have not lost since against the hard fought encounter against Batigo United in L12, this is a record we would like to keep going but I feel that with playing away and a strong chance of opponent manager watching the game we may be happy to draw the game here and beat them at home on monday, These are still a threat to our chances of winning the Champions League this season because the strong likelyhood is both teams will qualify from the group and that would mean we would both play on opposite sides of the draw in the knockout stages so we could effectively meet again in the final.

Previous Meetings Sentepespor 5-0 July Fourth. Champions League Final Season 6, Level 6.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-16-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I just bought 3 more players from auction all of them are free agent, they should bring me some nice profit

Quite a sad day, Ravers 'legend' Simon Garner has left the club at 25 with a market value of 4.05m his quality was 5* 45 but with Kissi now reaching 43 and three years his younger, Shearer and Pardue (aka Pepp) in front of him; he was finding it hard to get games.
    The club would like to thank Simon for his service and outstanding contribution to Ravers success over the last three seasons.
    Club owner UJW was especially pleased with a rye smile on his face and a tear in his eyes as peeped at the clubs bank balance which gained 13.5m.
    Uncle Jack has a replacement in mind, it is still undecided whether the club will retire his name to the hall of fame or a new clone will get the honour of the #10 shirt.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

League game in less then 1 hour, I'm forced to win, but it should not be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You have problems to find players on your server or why did you bought him?
    Well... I'm short on midfielders anyway.... and good youngish players are hard to find in my price range....
    Tried to get a young FA earlier in the day and ended up wasting most of my tokens trying to outlast one other
    bidder.... finally had to to drop out... down to only 4 tokens.... so I waited until after maintenance to try again...

But yeah.... I have a server with only Lvl 1 + 2 managers.... mostly inactive.... so the transfer market is VERY
    hit or miss.....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Is 'reality' about to kick Arshole Whingers ass.

COYB's.

Edit..

Arsenal 0-1 Blackburn Rovers. Yehhh! get in there.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-16-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

First game 17.9 v 14.8.... he in just above me in standings.... HOPEFULLY engine will be nice
    to me today...

Second game 17.9 v 13.4..... I need this win.... being 1-1 in CL is not comforting.....

So we'll see if Nordeus is going to play nice today or if I will be destroyed again by weaker squads...

I so feel like Arsenal here.... playing down to the weaker opponents level... and then losing!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....