Page 95 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm like that... Instead of supporting any local team just ended up supporting Arsenal because 'I wanted to' more than anything else, bloody glory hunting gone wrong.
    You live in London though, Yes! so who was your local team at birth/kid.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

July Fourth 4-0 Kao FC League Round 5

This game was re-arranged to a later kick-off time to avoid the clash with the important champions league game and it turned out to be not a bad choice, however this game there must of been something in the region of 20 quality in our favour, and to begin the game it looked like that Kao FC were the most likely team to score as they sat deep and played counter attacking and had more chances than us in the first half, It took us 42 minutes to get the breakthrough when Papaleo finally got behind the defence and scored by taking it round the keeper, the second half started like the first and was frustrating with chances missed from both Zidane and Mensah, but it wasn't until the 80th minute when substitute Robbie Savage scored from 25 metres to ease any possibility of a bad result and then it was easier for us to score, L.McNamara scored again after being put through from Crawford and in the 88th minute Papaleo was brought down in the area and then proceeded to take the penalty and score.

Goals: Papaleo (42,88 PEN) Savage (80) L.McNamara (82) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-16-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    You live in London though, Yes! so who was your local team at birth/kid.
    Carlisle United.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyssens View Post
    I have a problem.. I have to play against a player who only had 3 players on the field. Will I play this guy and go like 80-0 or will the game be forfeit?

Thanks
    Had such an opponent some days ago, too. Tip: Check the match reports of his previous matches to find out his formation.

About my season:
    I am in second season, but the match put me in a level 3 league. There is one guy with a very strong team and three others who play tricky tactics, so my league objective is CL quali (I am currently 4th (already played 2nd and 3rd in league) with 3W-1D-1L). My cup run was stopped in round 1, so I try to reach something in the CL. Had a good start there with 3 wins and 12-1 goals in the group stage.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 02-16-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Champions League group stage, round 3 - Clastresmorcourt 1-6 Perfect Tactics

We dominated from the start, Petersen got behind the defence and was brought down in the box by Stamoulis and was lucky to get away with a yellow card. Petersen put away the penalty without any problems. Suarez doubled our lead on 10 minutes, finishing off a good counter attack move. A brilliant run by Cazorla opened up the defence and he finished off the move with a nice strike past the keeper, making it 3-0. Clastresmorcourt got a goal back a few minutes later, Mounkoro with a long range strike leaving Begovic stranded. Cazorla restored our 3 goal lead with a long range strike of his own, this effectively killed off the game. We hit 5 on 80 minutes, Fabregas finally finding the net after a 10 match drought. Super Sub Crawford also got his first goal in 4 games without a goal, a late strike following a mistake from the defender.

Goals: Petersen (5' PEN), Suarez (10'), Cazorla (28', 51'), Mounkoro (33'), Fabregas (80'), Crawford (83')
    MOTM: Silva??

Scout buyer? Not a very good one
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-16-2013 at 09:32 PM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    2 new jerseys to collection
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Another troll by our stupid game engine Season 37-untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

We dominated from the start, Petersen got behind the defence and was brought down in the box by Stamoulis and was lucky to get away with a yellow card. Petersen put away the penalty without any problems. Suarez doubled our lead on 10 minutes, finishing off a good counter attack move. A brilliant run by Cazorla opened up the defence and he finished off the move with a nice strike past the keeper, making it 3-0. Clastresmorcourt got a goal back a few minutes later, Mounkoro with a long range strike leaving Begovic stranded. Cazorla restored our 3 goal lead with a long range strike of his own, this effectively killed off the game. We hit 5 on 80 minutes, Fabregas finally finding the net after a 10 match drought. Super Sub Crawford also got his first goal in 4 games without a goal, a late strike following a mistake from the defender.

Goals: Petersen (5' PEN), Suarez (10'), Cazorla (28', 51'), Mounkoro (33'), Fabregas (80'), Crawford (83')

lol... I wouldn't know what exactly the other manager would of been thinking during or after that game... great result though.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post

What the ..... and you was a bit scared
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Massie Lodge extended their lead in League Level 8 over night following a 0-2 away win in Bosnia-Herzgovinia. There certainly appears to be at least 6 serious contenders in the League so the 2pt lead is nothing to get carried away with at this early stage of the season. Most of the other top 6 seem to be drawing with or beating each other with no real stand outs so tactics in every game will prove vital.

A 3-1 home win in CL leaves Massie Lodge undefeated in their Group & only need to win one of their three remaining games to finish top of the group & progress to the knockout stage.

Three games scheduled for the next 24 hours, nothing on Monday then 4 games scheduled for Tuesday, so there could well be a couple of home games rescheduled to take some pressure off the lads.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2