Page 39 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Hey guys, won the league, promoted to level 2, today starting in the cup, just wanted to ask whether me getting a guy with average quality 51,6 is normal?.. My quality is 15,0.. i can pretty much say that i have no chance and will get spanked, in other matches there is a lot of opponents i could have beaten, some harder but still winnable, this one is pretty much the best and hardest opponent i could get in my cup division.. is it bad luck or what?...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasj123 View Post
    Hey guys, won the league, promoted to level 2, today starting in the cup, just wanted to ask whether me getting a guy with average quality 51,6 is normal?.. My quality is 15,0.. i can pretty much say that i have no chance and will get spanked, in other matches there is a lot of opponents i could have beaten, some harder but still winnable, this one is pretty much the best and hardest opponent i could get in my cup division.. is it bad luck or what?...
    Hah, thats nice :P keep going like that.

Yes is normal to have opponents like that in CUP
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasj123 View Post
    Yes its normal, don't worry about it, thats how the cup works in this game, chucks all the little fish clubs in with the big sharks...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Johnny Lamb out for 15 days with a broken leg? Nope. Thank Nordeus for magical healing packs.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Johnny Lamb out for 15 days with a broken leg? Nope. Thank Nordeus for magical healing packs.
    Nice one 15 days from the start =))
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What was the result?

edit: Oh I saw 5-0

Apprentice
    Got 2 offers for skill 44, below MP. Is 2 tokens demand too much for them or not? I demanded two tokens over market price and set that as sell price? Both are below 25 y/o, and got great marks last season. Did not play too much but 7,4 average marks of defense on 16 games and 4 goals...2 MVP matches...

oh, Wonderful... least its 15 packs still.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Got 2 offers for skill 44, below MP. Is 2 tokens demand too much for them or not? I demanded two tokens over market price and set that as sell price? Both are below 25 y/o, and got great marks last season. Did not play too much but 7,4 average marks of defense on 16 games and 4 goals...2 MVP matches...
    What are you waiting accept

Thanks guys, shame it´s like that, hoped to at least qualify, but money alone for this round should be enough to have anoither go at league.. glad that it worked out well for me in my first season Gave me a boost, won it by 8 point lead, initially with 10pt lead, with 3 matches in advance ( and didnt play top11 for the first few rounds, so started late and went on a great winning streak, unfortunately by that time i was already out of cup, which i regret, because if i played right from the beginning, could have won it too).. And good luck and all the best to you guys in new season!..