Page 48 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, thats possible. But shouldn´t his player/ or players get injured as well?
    He won the match also by 4-0, which was strange to because his overall rating is 12,7 against 16.9.....
    Chears mate, something similar happened to me, too. 4-1 loss at 13.3 (me 16.7). Match was even (me +6 possesion, but equal on chances) till of second half, than I scored and without any changes (other manager wasn't there) the match totally turned. Equalizer and then 3 fast goals. He probably used a good counter tactic or the engine sucked.

Well, I will use the second match to expiriment and try a different formation (4-2-3-1 (me) vs. 4-1-4-1 was a fail), will try 3-2-2-2-1 in the return leg, but I don't expect to turn the result.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 02-11-2013 at 12:48 AM.

Apprentice
    Season 37-tadwadwd.jpg

u la la na na na na u la la.....won first leg of the cup though....if i get another injuries next match i dont know what should i do..

Have an easy champions league opponents till final i guess..only 1 is in similar value with me..the rest 8-10 below..still waiting for league opponent and for the cup, i will pass prem..but not sure about the sec round..hopefully i can lose in finals..lol..
    Last edited by Playsmartpeople; 02-11-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Hit him with attacking, whole pitch, pressure short passing zonal and O/S on.
    Open up the back three two DMC's and down arrows on your MR/ML and two AMC's instead of the standard butterfly of 3N-2W-2MC's-AML /AMR-ST You can always switch if your struggling, doubt you will though, use mixed focus.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Hit him with attacking, whole pitch, pressure short passing zonal and O/S on.
    Open up the back three two DMC's and down arrows on your MR/ML and two AMC's instead of the standard butterfly of 3N-2W-2MC's-AML /AMR-ST You can always switch if your struggling, doubt you will though, use mixed focus.
    is that for me?thats my team mate...hehehe...

Apprentice
    1st game of season against an abandoned team - 2 injuries (4-6 days)

why spend money on a company if they continue to do **** like this to drain money out of players.

the more i upgrade the medical cart, the longer my injuries last
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Training underway at July Fourth

and immediately, I bring Papaleo back to 8*105 territory.

L.McNamara back upto 7*100

Tony Adams 7*100

Last edited by July Fourth; 02-11-2013 at 01:42 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    lol... You find hes actually a dribbler.
    No more whiskey before bidding dv !!

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tadwadwd.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	1968

u la la na na na na u la la.....won first leg of the cup though....if i get another injuries next match i dont know what should i do..

Have an easy champions league opponents till final i guess..only 1 is in similar value with me..the rest 8-10 below..still waiting for league opponent and for the cup, i will pass prem..but not sure about the sec round..hopefully i can lose in finals..lol..

Yeah! But did you buy a car yet?? I'm guessing you're thinking about something from around... say... 2008?
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tadwadwd.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	104.3 KB 
ID:	1968

Wheres Pepp Crawford?
    Potemy and Playsmartpeople like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wheres Pepp Crawford?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Yeah! But did you buy a car yet?? I'm guessing you're thinking about something from around... say... 2008?
    i dont get the joke guys...lol...