Page 73 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats nice for you :P If I will win tomorrow I will be 1st, I still didn't lose any game or draw but I have 2 wins and 6 goals and 1st have 2 wins and 11 goals so tomorrow I will play against him, it should be a hard game.
    I will cross my fingers and hope you will win tommorrow. Kick em hard where it hurts

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 10-13.02.2013

New season - new results

This season I already buy 5* players,all squad with highest quality (84) for my level...
    I don't have players with SA...

Games

League table

CL table

Lol man you lost all games, good job, keep going like that, win 3 more games in row and I will send you that emblem )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 10-13.02.2013

New season - new results

This season I already buy 5* players,all squad with highest quality (84) for my level...
    I don't have players with SA...

Nice results.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Lol man you lost all games, good job, keep going like that, win 3 more games in row and I will send you that emblem )
    Ahahahahaha...sure...I expect that emblem tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Nice results.
    Thanks bro...

Todays Games.

League: London City 1-1 Tongfang United.
    Tough game against one of constant opponents. He is superior team, but I have 3 wins in the past. The visitors took the lead after 22 minutes (first goal conceeded this season). We battled back and Bjorn Lanwer forced an equaliser on 39 minutes. Second half was a midfield stalemate.

Cup: Kibaa fc 0-9 London City.
    Almost a stroll in the park for what was almost a second string side. We gave Hector Morgada his full debut and he responded magnificently. Willem Gentile started the rout after 12 minutes. Two goals from Morgada (35 & 38), and another from Filip Denys (45), gave us a comfortable 4-0 lead at the break. A few minutes after the restart, Kibaa had a man red carded for a foul which put Denys out of the game. Lukas Duran replaced him. From the resultant free-kick, Gentile (47), added his second. Morgada then took control of the game and scored further goals (53 & 64), before Gentile completed his own hat-trick on 79. There was still time for Morgada to claim his 5th goal (89), just before the end. Not surprisingly, Morgada was given the man of the match award.

Later in the evening, the club doctor diagnosed that Denys has a hamstring strain and will be out for 4 days.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

FCP
    We had an easy home game against an inactive player. End result 10 - 0. Pepp Crawford continued on shining as in previous matches.
    But in the 44th minute a dirty tackle on the beloved striker prevented him to continue the game. After the game medics found a minor injury making Pepp able to appear in tommorrows games again.

Really interesting League this season for Massie Lodge as it appears all 14 teams are being well looked after by active managers. Will make for an exciting season.

Massie Lodge commenced their Level 8 campaign with a 0-0 home draw against probably the second best team in the League. Would have preferred a win however we did dominate possession & it was the first time several of our new sigings including our new scout had played together, so satisfied with the result. This morning we cracked a 3-1 away win against a team who drew their first match of the season so Massie Lodge sit in equal 3rd place behind the only 2 undefeated sides.

The other intriguing aspect of the first 2 rounds is that no team has scored more than 3 goals in a single game, which means the League would appear to be very evenly matched.

Easy progression for Massie Lodge in the Cup & an initial 7-0 win in the CL yesterday makes a much better start to the program compared with last season.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

This is not a whinge, simply stating an unfortunate fact, as I did read somewhere on the forum that home League matches were arranged to suit different manager nationalities & time zones.

For the second season running the majority of Massie Lodge's home games will be played between 11:30pm & 1am Eastern Australian time, which will make it extremely difficult for this manager to watch many if any. Hopefully a few will coincide with a live Liverpool match on Fox Sports
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Cup: Mentecatos FC 1-2 Dalby United.
    Atanes 62' - Marques 10', Galliozzi 55' MOM: Nurcahyo
    A good win away from home for Dalby United. The match started well for United when Marques headed home a well placed cross by Nurcahyo. It wasn't until the 55' when the Mentecatos keeper was tested again with Galliozzi scoring a header from a croos by Harari. A defensive mix up turned over possession to Mentecatos inside United's box allowing Atanes to captailise on the chance. All 3 of United's defenders were subbed off shortly after, and the fresh defense was able to hold on for the win.

League: Bolat FC 0-4 Dalby United
    Svendsen 12', Owen 28', Galliozzi 48', Butters 79'. MOM: Versacio.
    United have won 4-0 for the second league game in a row. All goals came from crosses after charging on the counter-attack. Despite the strikers having many chances, it was the defenders who were able to capitalize with the heads. Butters goal in the 79' was the only one not scored by a defender. United remain in first position with this convincing result.

Transfer News:
    • United have announced the transfer of striker Mitchell Cristaldo to Werder Weremem for a measly fee of 50k. Cristaldo scored 6 goals in his time at the club.
    • Shaun Hughes and Ron Siveski have been released by the club, after failing to sell at auction.
    • Star Hungarian striker Mario Mekikov has joined with Dalby United, costing 700k and 2 tokens. Dalby United's manager told media that the 26 year old is just what the club needed in order to strengthen the team. The two frontmen can now get rested as they now have a reserve striker.
    • Central Midfielder Yasser Selliti has signed with the club. The 26 year old Tunisian cost the club 450k and 2 tokens.
    Last edited by llamaz; 02-14-2013 at 01:05 AM.

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov