Page 103 of 268 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

This season start to be disaster for me...
    Last 3 league games:
    2 loses
    1 draw
    I don't what to do...
    -6 points from 1st place

Sunday Review.

LGE: LONDON CITY 4-2 MIMES FC
    Mimes took the lead after 15 minutes, but we quickly levelled through Justin Harold (17). Seamus Flanagan (22), and Rudolph Mueller (42), gave us a 3-1 half-time lead. Bjorn Lanwer added to our tally after 54 minutes. Our opponents netted a late reply on 87. Man of the Match went to Justin Harold.

CUP: MAN U FC 0-2 LONDON CITY
    After a great start, the game seemed to fizzle out, especially after some late supporters arrived, cheering for the home side. Seamus Flanagan got both our goals on 9 & 11 minutes. Teddy King picked up the MOM award.

Not much to say about today's 2 fairly mundane matches.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Easy away Cup victory for Massie Lodge away against the brother-in-law 0-5, result was never in doubt & at 4-0 in the 48th minute we shut up shop for the rest of the game.

A 4-0 home League win against the team who will more than likely run last, maintained Massie Lodge's 2pt buffer at the top of the League. A couple of very difficult away games coming up in the next 2 rounds so we have to keep ourselves focussed.

Just on the injured player transfer debate, my friend who plays in Level 7 claims that he actually sold an injured player this season by negotiation to one of his friends in Level 6 & the player arrived at his new club uninjured. So I suppose we have a dispute in regards to this.

Is it possible that Nordeus may have changed something in the program recently that allows injured players to arrive at their new club injury free? Maybe some players have complained to Nordeus in regards to unknowingly purchasing an injured player, and the Devs have made an adjustment?
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Finally...some dignity Season 37-untitled.png
    Kyroshill likes this.

We remain 5 points clear now after the guy I suspect of multi account cheating, lost

It was just too funny to watch. he started off with a 4-4-1-1 then thought he was smart by turning that into a 5-4-1 formation to "defend the lead", I thought it was stupid because he's the better team and was dominating the match and the other guy wasn't even watching. Minutes after he changed it, RyanCrew got the equaliser and then the sub was made haha. After the sub was made, the home team started to dominate and got the winner late in the game. I also recall 4-4-2 being a counter formation against 5-4-1.

I hope his monitor is okay, he might need a new one after today!

July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCP
    So today we had to face an easy cup game and a lil bit thougher league game.

Cup game was won 0 - 9. The team made it a good game. Around half time the 2 new contracted player were given their debute in FCP colours. They did their job but didn't manage to bring some extra flair to the game.

In the league we had to play against the team that grabbed #1 when we had our draw. We didn manage to get back in #1 yesterday allready but today we made it a 3 point gap. The players were struggling a bit to find their rhythm as the new players were given the chance to play a full game. In the 44th minute the first goal went in. The after a motivational speech the second half went smoother with 4 more goals, one being from our new left midfielder. The 5 - 0 end result is fair based on possesion and chances.
    Now it's time to get a bigger lead in the league so pressure is off in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    So today we had to face an easy cup game and a lil bit thougher league game.

Cup game was won 0 - 9. The team made it a good game. Around half time the 2 new contracted player were given their debute in FCP colours. They did their job but didn't manage to bring some extra flair to the game.

In the league we had to play against the team that grabbed #1 when we had our draw. We didn manage to get back in #1 yesterday allready but today we made it a 3 point gap. The players were struggling a bit to find their rhythm as the new players were given the chance to play a full game. In the 44th minute the first goal went in. The after a motivational speech the second half went smoother with 4 more goals, one being from our new left midfielder. The 5 - 0 end result is fair based on possesion and chances.
    Now it's time to get a bigger lead in the league so pressure is off in the league.
    Good wins. Have you assigned your skill points yet btw?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Good wins. Have you assigned your skill points yet btw?
    No I haven't yet
    Gonna do some more PT gonna be fun to supprise a better team in CL or cup to suddenly gain loads of skill just before playing them.
    I can loose now in CL group stages and still go to the next rounds. So no stress so far.

Sitting second top after 6....

My T11 friend just took a heartbreaking draw... last second goal...
    That's how I hold 2nd at day's end!

Season 37-2ndafter6.jpg

EDIT: And as you can clearly see.... it's a battle for 2nd in my league... LOL
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Results 15-17.02.2013

I don't know from where to start this bad results from my guys...
    What the **** is wrong with them...
    If they lose tomorrow league match,I'll never watch this season their games...

Games

League table

CL table