Page 105 of 268 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    LEAGUE: ATM 3 teams are tied for the lead, and 3 others are close by. 16 points 13 and 10 points first 7 teams. So still in development and yet, big games are about to be played after stunning draw against strongest team in league, I keep 1 place cause of goals scored. Nothing will be clear in next 8-9 days until rematch is done and better takes 1 place for good.
    CL: first place ATM but rematch is in 3 days. Injured players are healing and will be ready for sure.
    CUP: hoping to get to 1/8 although did not watch last night match, went to bed early 3:0 victory, but concern still remains for tomorrow.

i am level 3 i have to play tomorrow against level 7 team , i losst 0 - 1 in home match . i think i have no chance

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    i am level 3 i have to play tomorrow against level 7 team , i losst 0 - 1 in home match . i think i have no chance
    do not worry, this is game, i won L11 1 game, 1:0 pure luck...

my players to weak against his players

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    So you have to go all in away, you can only win!

i have to score at least 2 goals

CL match in 12 minutes.... very tight table... so win or lose nothing is decided today...

Then what should be an easy league game in a few hours....

Tomorrow is what I'm waiting for.... a REAL game against a REAL human....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

2-0 to the good guys.... Gonzalez injured by a reckless challenge that didn't even
    draw a card.... he's my only AMR... gonna have to get the docs working on him...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    2-0 to the good guys.... Gonzalez injured by a reckless challenge that didn't even
    draw a card.... he's my only AMR... gonna have to get the docs working on him...

i got 4 players injured in less than 24 hours
    (*_*)

July Fourth 0-2 Sentepespor FC Champions League Group D Round 4

July Fourth lose for the first time in over a season in competitive fixtures, In a evenly balanced game which seen the away team make the most of their chances, possibly sitting back and playing with counter attack this time as opposed to the 1st group game 2 days ago. Not to worry we will qualify to beating the other 2 teams in the group easily, Vojacek had a easy chance early on to score but Essadri saved it and put it out for the corner which Montogomery taken and Vojacek this time was able to beat the keeper, L.McNamara and Savage both put one over bar and then Sentepespor scored again with Miserazzi's shot being unable to be kept out by our goalkeeper and Miserazzi made sure that it would be a miserable match for July Fourth, We then went 3N-5-2 V-style for the second half but both sides cancelled each other out at that point and it of been different if Zidanes early effort in the second half found the back of the net, but we didn't really respond to the poor first half and never got back in the game. This ends an 78 unbeaten run in all 3 competitions. Opponent manager was again present at the game.

Goals: Vojacek (23) Miserazzi (45) MOTM: Munoz
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-18-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*