Page 106 of 268 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

So yesterday i produced 1 surprize by defeatig a lvl 9....now how can i play in second leg for a qualifying match
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 37-untitled.jpg  

Well after the disappointment of the Champions League defeat today we have some very good news from the training ground.

Alex Zidane 7*103 AMR/ST... I know he could of been 8*106 ST but I feel the inclusion of Crawford and the change of style of play at my club ment it would of been beneficial to train him the AMR position.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-18-2013 at 04:42 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    2-0 to the good guys.... Gonzalez injured by a reckless challenge that didn't even
    draw a card.... he's my only AMR... gonna have to get the docs working on him...
    Hah, thats very nice good job.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Gonzalez only suffered an ankle sprain.... 2 days out... since I have a big game tomorrow
    I'm wondering I should spend the medpacks and heal him up... not sure what formation
    my opponent will be using yet though....so I may not need him....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 0-2 Sentepespor FC Champions League Group D Round 4

July Fourth lose for the first time in over a season in competitive fixtures, In a evenly balanced game which seen the away team make the most of their chances, possibly sitting back and playing with counter attack this time as opposed to the 1st group game 2 days ago. Not to worry we will qualify to beating the other 2 teams in the group easily, Vojacek had a easy chance early on to score but Essadri saved it and put it out for the corner which Montogomery taken and Vojacek this time was able to beat the keeper, L.McNamara and Savage both put one over bar and then Sentepespor scored again with Miserazzi's shot being unable to be kept out by our goalkeeper and Miserazzi made sure that it would be a miserable match for July Fourth, We then went 3N-5-2 V-style for the second half but both sides cancelled each other out at that point and it of been different if Zidanes early effort in the second half found the back of the net, but we didn't really respond to the poor first half and never got back in the game. This ends an 78 unbeaten run in all 3 competitions. Opponent manager was again present at the game.

Goals: Vojacek (23) Miserazzi (45) MOTM: Munoz
    lol thats wierd, post a picture with your team and he's team, I'm stunned.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    lol thats wierd, post a picture with your team and he's team, I'm stunned.
    They are a good team, but the result came as a little of a surprise after being expected to win against them at home, but we were long overdue a loss in competitive football and I've no real complaints, qualification from the group should still be straight forward.

They are a good team, but the result came as a little of a surprise after being expected to win against them at home, but we were long overdue a loss in competitive football and I've no real complaints, qualification from the group should still be straight forward.
    Yes but still is really wierd

Yes but still is really wierd
    98.1 vs 91.2 quality, I'm 78 games unbeaten in all competitions going into the game, so given the games physics I was bound to lose at some stage. No complaints from me.

Well after the disappointment of the Champions League defeat today we have some very good news from the training ground.

Alex Zidane 7*103 AMR/ST... I know he could of been 8*106 ST but I feel the inclusion of Crawford and the change of style of play at my club ment it would of been beneficial to train him the AMR position.
    Oh man, I wouldn't do that honestly, but you know better :P

Oh man, I wouldn't do that honestly, but you know better :P
    No, I wouldn't normally do such a thing either, but I think with Zidanes quality, this maybe a special case as he will be in my squad for sometime to come still.