Page 114 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Actual Status

Last results:

Standings league Matchday 8:

Standings Champions league Matchday 4:

This evening we face the Level 8 Team away for Leg 2 in Cup round 3. I will go Accyrovers advice and counter with the butterfly this time.
    Last edited by Mar Wie; 02-19-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Arsenal always plays to the level of their opponent.... good on a day like today....

Not so good when they are playing some secondary school team.... they can beat Barcelona and then lose to
    11 guys from my street.... frustrating!!
    This fish doesn't bite on maggots, big fat juicy worms you may stand a chance.

D10 league match.
    One of the strongest teams in the league who will be battling it out for the CL spots, sat in third with 3 defeats, looking at the teams around him another defeat today and wins for the others would set him back a few days, Ummm! away I see a banana skin with a 7* & 5* striker.
    The big guns were all called into battle and what a battle it turned out to be.
    Ravers were up for this one with everything prepared and maximum motivation was offered to the tune of 500K, twice the competition prize available.

Wilcox put Rovers in the lead on 34min, AM partner Douglas was injured on 44min.
    No panic seen this to many times now, half time came and went Ravers extended the lead on 57min Pardue setting Parkes up with a bullet of a shot.
    Keeley was booked on 60min after a slap in the kisser for 7* striker Guadarrama, the free kick was blasted into the top corner by the striker.
    No time for nerves a switch from defensive to hard defending with force counter was the message passed out to Captain Sir Roger Jones.
    Ravers responded in wonderful style Clayton breaking from DC was found by Pardue after a long clearance from Fazackerley, no messing from Clayton striaght in the back of the net 1-3 on 71min, Ravers trying to disrupt the final 15 minutes of play with substitutions and repositioning players was not enough to stop SC Senkovic coming back into the game on 84min Kim the DL was finding space down Ravers right flank with Douglas struggling to keep pace he was teed up by Guadarrama 2-3, could Ravers hold their nerve, the clock ticking down on 89min and up steps Pardue (soon to be 7*) with a brilliant solo run from deep, evading the challenges and finally one v one with the keeper he made no mistake.
    FC Senkovic 2-4 Blackburn Ravers.

Ravers 11 points clear with 2nd and 4th still to play.
    Disappointed to have conceded our first league goals but at the end of the day 'points gain prizes'
    On this occasion I think the win bonus saved our skin, stats other than possession which I ruled were pretty even.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-19-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

July Fourth 3-0 Hurray FC League Round 8

July Fourth win with a 'controlled' performance at home against Hurray FC, It wasn't until the 18th minute that Papaleo was put through on goal but their keeper was able to get the block in and prevent us from going ahead, It was mostly 1 way traffic as they played 4-3N-3 and had a weak midfield so we controlled the game and attacked when necessary, Kevin Mensah gave us the lead on 40 minutes from an excellent through ball from Robbie Savage, Papaleo should of made it 2-0 before half-time, but their right back elric delt with Papaleo each time. Zidane went through 1v1 against the goalkeeper but made a cut back for Adams to make it 2-0, Crawford made it 3-0 after he was able to finish it with also being 1v1 on the keeper, after that it appeared we settled for the win at this point since most of the attacks after this came from Barron for Hurray FC and our defence dealt with him well and his free-kicks were off-target

8 Games played, 8 Games won, 8 Clean sheets.

Goals: Mensah (40) Adams (49) Crawford (56) MOTM: Adams

18 Year-old Aaron Ramirez is upgraded to 6*95 through no use of power training.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-19-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Last results:

Standings league Matchday 8:

Standings Champions league Matchday 4:

This evening we face the Level 8 Team away for Leg 2 in Cup round 3. I will go Accyrovers advice and counter with the butterfly this time.
    Good luck in CUP :P thats important now for you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    "Nice" victory in league, 3-0 without playing the game..

and a 4,5-0 lose in CUP against level 15..... when this will stop )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    5 points, everything is possible, you have the best quality in your league?
    Yes bro...6 players 84 quality and 5 with 85 quality...almost 6* team...

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 3-0 Hurray FC League Round 8

July Fourth win with a 'controlled' performance at home against Hurray FC, It wasn't until the 18th minute that Papaleo was put through on goal but their keeper was able to get the block in and prevent us from going ahead, It was mostly 1 way traffic as they played 4-3N-3 and had a weak midfield so we controlled the game and attacked when necessary, Kevin Mensah gave us the lead on 40 minutes from an excellent through ball from Robbie Savage, Papaleo should of made it 2-0 before half-time, but their right back elric delt with Papaleo each time. Zidane went through 1v1 against the goalkeeper but made a cut back for Adams to make it 2-0, Crawford made it 3-0 after he was able to finish it with also being 1v1 on the keeper, after that it appeared we settled for the win at this point since most of the attacks after this came from Barron for Hurray FC and our defence dealt with him well and his free-kicks were off-target

8 Games played, 8 Games won, 8 Clean sheets.

Goals: Mensah (40) Adams (49) Crawford (56) MOTM: Adams

18 Year-old Aaron Ramirez is upgraded to 6*95 through no use of power training.
    Looks like Hurray won't be celebrating for much longer lol...

I could do the same as you, 7/7 so far with 0 conceded. I am playing the guy who beat 2nd place a few days ago but it should be easy.. Full of 1* players.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Looks like Hurray won't be celebrating for much longer lol...

I could do the same as you, 7/7 so far with 0 conceded. I am playing the guy who beat 2nd place a few days ago but it should be easy.. Full of 1* players.
    Were not scoring a lot of goals in the league but importantly we havent conceded, could we go lower than 4 conceded in a whole season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

This is the opportunity that must not ****ed up...
    NTNK United go away to play league match against FC Nacionale

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Were not scoring a lot of goals in the league but importantly we havent conceded, could we go lower than 4 conceded in a whole season?
    I reckon so. You're in a great position for the 26-0-0. I don't think anyone has ever done 26-0-0 with no goals conceded.. I came close with 2 goals conceded last season. But who knows, this could be your perfect season

There really isn't much competition in our league this season. I'm already 5 points clear of 2nd place and they play 3rd place who are also 5 points behind me.. A draw would be a very nice result.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<