Page 104 of 268 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Sitting second top after 6....

My T11 friend just took a heartbreaking draw... last second goal...
    That's how I hold 2nd at day's end!

Attachment 2319

EDIT: And as you can clearly see.... it's a battle for 2nd in my league... LOL
    Much better Good to see nice results going your way
    Kyroshill likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    We remain 5 points clear now after the guy I suspect of multi account cheating, lost

It was just too funny to watch. he started off with a 4-4-1-1 then thought he was smart by turning that into a 5-4-1 formation to "defend the lead", I thought it was stupid because he's the better team and was dominating the match and the other guy wasn't even watching. Minutes after he changed it, RyanCrew got the equaliser and then the sub was made haha. After the sub was made, the home team started to dominate and got the winner late in the game. I also recall 4-4-2 being a counter formation against 5-4-1.

I hope his monitor is okay, he might need a new one after today!

That guy obviously doesn't have a clue whatsoever...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Sunday Review.

LGE: LONDON CITY 4-2 MIMES FC
    Mimes took the lead after 15 minutes, but we quickly levelled through Justin Harold (17). Seamus Flanagan (22), and Rudolph Mueller (42), gave us a 3-1 half-time lead. Bjorn Lanwer added to our tally after 54 minutes. Our opponents netted a late reply on 87. Man of the Match went to Justin Harold.

CUP: MAN U FC 0-2 LONDON CITY
    After a great start, the game seemed to fizzle out, especially after some late supporters arrived, cheering for the home side. Seamus Flanagan got both our goals on 9 & 11 minutes. Teddy King picked up the MOM award.

Not much to say about today's 2 fairly mundane matches.
    Nice results Raykco :P keep going like that!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 15-17.02.2013

I don't know from where to start this bad results from my guys...
    What the **** is wrong with them...
    If they lose tomorrow league match,I'll never watch this season their games...

Games

League table

CL table

Lol, whats that? Give them win bonus maybe they will play better, I had like you 2 seasons ago, just don't give up or you can simple kill the season, but do it now
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 15-17.02.2013

I don't know from where to start this bad results from my guys...
    What the **** is wrong with them...
    If they lose tomorrow league match,I'll never watch this season their games...

Games

League table

CL table

All I can say is... Keep going. Those results are against Rival Challengers and 2 of those games were away, so at least active players rather than bad results vs abandoned teams, so at least its more acceptable if you do lose vs. the active players.

I had a similar situation back in S13/L13 as well when I lost 3 matches in the league in a row with going from 5-0-0 to 5-0-3 and had to work hard that season to get the team playing again, in the last 18 games I didn't lose and finished on 19-4-3 and won the league by 5 points.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-18-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Now thats "sad" the third list of scouters and is same........ there is no player close to 7 stars, all need 1 point plus.

FK SUSEK 0-6 July Fourth Cup Playoffs 1st Leg (Sunday Evening)

With Kevin Mensah out injured, we decided to let Papaleo take the free-kicks, but that was only for 2 minutes because P.McNamara was injured and was replaced by Vasko who is ahead of Papaleo in the free-kick order taker being a free-kick taker himself, Vasko opened the scoring on 9 minutes, Then Zidane finally scored a brace after a mini-goal drought in the AMR position, but looks set to finally be fully trained the position today after the new rest boosters have been generated, Pepp Crawford scored next to make it 4-0, L.McNamara scored just before half-time and there was a quiet second half it seemed with Papaleo scoring the only goal in the second half.

I did not watch the game. Vasko was auto-subbed.

Goals: Vasko (9) Zidane (13,16) Crawford (23) L.McNamara (41) Papaleo (57) MOTM: Vasko.

Looks like I'm going to have to spend 9 medics on Mensah after-all due to the P.McNamara injury. P.McNamara is out 3 days (2 more now since the game was yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Now thats "sad" the third list of scouters and is same........ there is no player close to 7 stars, all need 1 point plus.
    Same story with my scout list this season and on the refresh it takes away the best player that was on there and replaces it with someone 'rubbish' for a scout player, I'll just wait to next season anyways, I don't have 50 tokens atm, only got 21.

My best player on the scout list is a 6*99 MC 7 skill points from 7*100, 22 year-old but he's a penalty taker and I have 4 penalty takers in the squad already (Papaleo, Zidane, Savage and Rocky), If he'd been a Playmaker, I may of needed to find a way quickly to get back to 50T to have bought him.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-18-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Same story with my scout list this season and on the refresh it takes away the best player that was on there and replaces it with someone 'rubbish' for a scout player, I'll just wait to next season anyways, I don't have 50 tokens atm, only got 21.

My best player on the scout list is a 6*99 MC 7 skill points from 7*100, 22 year-old but he's a penalty taker and I have 4 penalty takers in the squad already (Papaleo, Zidane, Savage and Rocky), If he'd been a Playmaker, I may of needed to find a way quickly to get back to 50T to have bought him.
    Yes July but here is really, really annoying is the 3rd scout list and no player close to 7 stars... I never had a 74/75.... I hope next season it will be better...

2 easy games today, first one in league against 3rd place it should not be a problem then a normal game in CL, I should win there too.