Page 54 of 268 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

  1. #531
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why you didn't looked for a 54 quality?
    Its out of the question my friend, at my server's market majority of players on sale are 3 stars (60%) or 4 stars (30%), maybe if lucky sometimes a five stars one will show up and there goes another biding slaughter....

    Want me to elaborate about dml / ml position ? last 2 days i found 3-4 of them with 3 stars at best , today i had my mind at f5 all day but crap again. Not a single one, only a couple dl /dml at 3 stars quality, untill this youngster arrived
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  2. #532
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Its out of the question my friend, at my server's market majority of players on sale are 3 stars (60%) or 4 stars (30%), maybe if lucky sometimes a five stars one will show up and there goes another biding slaughter....

    Want me to elaborate about dml / ml position ? last 2 days i found 3-4 of them with 3 stars at best , today i had my mind at f5 all day but crap again. Not a single one, only a couple dl /dml at 3 stars quality, untill this youngster arrived

    Oh then is a great deal :P he should grow to 52,53 till end of season (at least)
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  3. #533
    Addicted Spyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh then is a great deal :P he should grow to 52,53 till end of season (at least)
    Thank you - Spent 10 tokens to get & +1 to rename
    Hes so young and was sold high enough to guarantee many points every time I ll train him !



    Team is ready to rock !!! Gonna post later tonight in showcase thread, stay tuned
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece


    League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2




    Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

  4. #534
    Apprentice Csaszar Alexandru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Deva
    Posts
    287
    7-0 in cup yesterday and 15-0 today, tomorrow stars UCL, good luck guys .
    My team MIDV !

    Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi


    "Fall down seven times, stand up eight."


  5. #535
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    253
    Wasn't able to be online today for the cup but they managed it without me too :P


  6. #536
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Just 7-0 in CUP
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  7. #537
    FCP
    FCP is offline
    Apprentice FCP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just 7-0 in CUP
    A win is a win.

  8. #538
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    539
    I lost my first cup game at home 0-1, but won the second cup game on the road 3-2. So, I advance on away goals! I'm level 2 and I was playing against level 4. The next round will bring me another $3 million, which will come in handy for some 5* players.

    Season 37-cup.jpg

    When do we find out who our next opponent is? After the update?
    Last edited by tarcanes92; 02-11-2013 at 06:02 PM.

  9. #539
    Dreamer Kyroshill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    378
    My current squad.... rocking the dv8r formation.... LOL

    Ancient squaddies I know... but they were better than what I had and cheap...
    I figure... win some cash in the new couple weeks then upgrade to some youngbloods...

    Season 37-newarkcitystartleagueseason2.jpg
    Newark City





    Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

  10. #540
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    My current squad.... rocking the dv8r formation.... LOL

    Ancient squaddies I know... but they were better than what I had and cheap...
    I figure... win some cash in the new couple weeks then upgrade to some youngbloods...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NewarkCityStartLeagueSeason2.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	2009
    You'll find most your goals and assists coming from the 2 wide players (AML and AMR). What I did was add red arrows to them and they play almost as 2nd strikers Optional really, good for tearing up the noob teams But don't over do it, especially against strong teams and teams with DML/DMR. You'll have to make use of an AMC when you play against them
    Kyroshill likes this.


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<