Page 121 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

As I told you, Bayern München is not beatable by Arsenal! 1:3, dominated from Munich, MOM Müller.

Back to topic. We fighted away to enter the KO round of Cup, but after conceded the first goal by penalty and another one, we moved to go all in by an offensive 3N-3N-2W-2. A Level difference of 5 was shown us clearly, our offensive was not able only to score one single goal at this good defense.

OK, it's not a shame to loose against a Lvl8 squad as a Lvl 3 team. So we do it like last season and put our focus to win the league and the Champions League.

All in all 75 Goals shot, 9 Goals conceded in all competitions (League, CL, Cup) get us hardened for the rest of season!

Black and White for Life, VfR Aalen only!

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    5 points separate 2nd from 12th in my league, with me 10 points clear.
    Play 4th tomorrow, the league is changing so much every day I'm playing a top five club.
    Engine has to start cutting some a drift soon.

!0 Points clear to runners up after 8 Matches is really nice. Much closer in my league. Good job, keep goin'!

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    As I told you, Bayern München is not beatable by Arsenal! 1:3, dominated from Munich, MOM Müller.
    Well... Gunners couldn't get back into the match once they earned 27 yellow cards..... completely ridiculous.... clearly the official had money on the spread.... didn't expect a win.... but the officiating was atrocious once Arsenal was down.... silly!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

A slashing performance this morning by the lads from Massie Lodge completely dominating & demoralising their Egyptian opponent on home turf with an emphatic 6-0 drubbing. This team had only had 4 goals scored against them in the first 7 matches of the season however they were sent back to the Middle East licking their wounds. The win opened up a 4pt buffer at the top of the Level 8 League following draws by the second & third placed teams, a loss by the 5th placed team & a draw to the 6th placed team. The lads deserve a quiet ale or two in celebration.

Easy Cup progress earlier with a 4-1 home victory over the brother in law.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Walking away with the title already and weve only played 8 games...
    Just been able to watch 3 videos for rest packs... Yesterday, none. They really don't want to give them to us do they
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Just been able to watch 3 videos for rest packs... Yesterday, none. They really don't want to give them to us do they
    Thats what I have been getting on average recently, just putting that PT on hold isnt it, I need some more PT to pump up my team a little for when I face Level 17 opposition in the CUP, hes bought some new 5* players on promotion this season, hes not a token buyer and logs into the game in a regular basis and sometimes will watch his games.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats what I have been getting on average recently, just putting that PT on hold isnt it, I need some more PT to pump up my team a little for when I face Level 17 opposition in the CUP, hes bought some new 5* players on promotion this season, hes not a token buyer and logs into the game in a regular basis and sometimes will watch his games.
    I've noticed that the introduction of Mata/Cazorla has reduced the rate of goals for Petersen. The attacks seem to be piling in from the left flank mainly, he only scores from pens and free kicks (he isn't even a FK taker). Petersen gets assists more often as a result of this, 4 in the last game. But as long as he gets those MOTM awards, he'll be closer to the next star and once he's 8*, that will be his time to shine. Behind a bit.. 40 something for 8* and Suarez is about 18 away from 8*.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Well... Gunners couldn't get back into the match once they earned 27 yellow cards..... completely ridiculous.... clearly the official had money on the spread.... didn't expect a win.... but the officiating was atrocious once Arsenal was down.... silly!
    Worse decision of the match, was the corner given to Arsenal, that never should have been, and it lead to a goal. Best team won.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I've noticed that the introduction of Mata/Cazorla has reduced the rate of goals for Petersen. The attacks seem to be piling in from the left flank mainly, he only scores from pens and free kicks (he isn't even a FK taker). Petersen gets assists more often as a result of this, 4 in the last game. But as long as he gets those MOTM awards, he'll be closer to the next star and once he's 8*, that will be his time to shine. Behind a bit.. 40 something for 8* and Suarez is about 18 away from 8*.
    Likewise... I always wondered what happened to Papaleo scoring all those goals as well, Seemed to link up very well when Benoit was in the team, now its just about half as many goals now. I wonder if certain players create 'links' that us managers have to try and find in this game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Tuesday Review.

LGE: LONDON CITY 3-0 PTO ALCUDIA
    The team found some form at last. Seamus Flanagan (27), Hector Morgada (76), and Marcus Bentley (78), finding the net. Seems confidence may have returned. (MoM: Rudolph Mueller).

CUP: LONDON CITY 7-1 MAN U FC. (agg: 9-1).
    We put out a semi-reserve side for tonight's cup return, and they did us proud. Always good to beat the Reds. First half goals from Aaron Martin (27), and Paul Edmonds (33), virtually ended the tie as a contest. Five second half goals followed, Hector Moragada from the spot (48), Solomon Grundy (61), Teddy King (65), Edmonds with his second (82), and King again 87), made it a rout by the end. Teddy King grabbed the MoM award.

The cup match was pleasing, especially since we rested a few top men. Well done to the back-up boys. As regards the league match, I got real pleasure from the win, against the side that just beat me for the league title last season. We are now 7 points ahead of them (they are 4th). There are now just 2 of us, tied at the top, with a 5 point gap to 3rd place.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33