Page 122 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Likewise... I always wondered what happened to Papaleo scoring all those goals as well, Seemed to link up very well when Benoit was in the team, now its just about half as many goals now. I wonder if certain players create 'links' that us managers have to try and find in this game.
    I've also noticed that I win 'easy' games by 3 or 4 goals then when it comes to tougher teams, I smash them by 6 or 7 goals. This game engine doesn't make sense at times

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

C'mon Raykco, this has to be your season!
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Apprentice
    CUP: Playing against ~7 skill stronger player and 1-2 level higher. Seems not to be active but it looks like game will end there for me.

Kinda sorry, but I will be very glad to pass him, even with 2 draw games

CL: today 5th match for the throne

LEague: tight for the lead

injured players are healing

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Cl should not be a problem also the league game but I'm forced to win, I'm playing against 2nd, who have 3p less then me, if I will win, they can give me the trophy from now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    CUP: Playing against ~7 skill stronger player and 1-2 level higher. Seems not to be active but it looks like game will end there for me.

Kinda sorry, but I will be very glad to pass him, even with 2 draw games

CL: today 5th match for the throne

LEague: tight for the lead

injured players are healing
    If you can beat him at home then you have every chance of progressing into the qurater-finals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Cl should not be a problem also the league game but I'm forced to win, I'm playing against 2nd, who have 3p less then me, if I will win, they can give me the trophy from now.
    You can do it

Yesterday : In CUP; I won 6/0 after I won 1st leg with 13/0 this means 19/0 in aggregate .
    In league : wtf game; I waited till 81 minutes to score 1st goal and after 3 minutes to score the 2nd goal .

Today : I qualified already as 1st from my CL group and the my mission today is easy.
    In league : I might not watch the match ... but i hope to win (the difference is 5 points ahead as I'm 1st from the 2nd .

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    You can do it

Yesterday : In CUP; I won 6/0 after I won 1st leg with 13/0 this means 19/0 in aggregate .
    In league : wtf game; I waited till 81 minutes to score 1st goal and after 3 minutes to score the 2nd goal .

Today : I qualified already as 1st from my CL group and the my mission today is easy.
    In league : I might not watch the match ... but i hope to win (the difference is 5 points ahead as I'm 1st from the 2nd .
    Thats really nice 19-0
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Ac Milan 0-6 July Fourth League Round 9

I played a rather looking defensive minded formation, 3W-2N-2W-1-2 and looked at what could possibly counter this and went with 3W-5-2 V-Style and it turned out to be a good formation to use against this opposition that had not lost for 5 games in the league so their form suggests they could of been capable of given us a game, but we were brilliant from start to finish, Zidane's first shot on goal was saved from the keeper then Crawford played it Novotny to shoot and score, Mensah then had a free-kick moments later and the keeper saved it for a corner which Novotny found P.McNamara this time and he scored from a header, The home side missed an easy chance to pull one back but put it over the bar, Zidane was fouled near the area and Mensah had his free-kick saved and Novotnys corner found Crawford to header it in for 3-0, Alex Zidane scored from long range just after the restart and Papaleo was beating defenders next and fired it past the goalkeeper to make it 5-0, Papaleo's pass late on in the game found Crawford who struck it in the back of the net, The home side's game was summed up when Novotny gave away a penalty in the 87th minute and Creciunesc struck the ball over the bar from 12 yards to ensure we keep yet another clean sheet in the league.

Goals: Novotny (6) P.McNamara (20) Crawford (40,71) Zidane (47) Papaleo (64) MOTM: Papaleo

9 Games Played, 9 Games Won, 9 Clean Sheets.

Pepp Crawford is now our leading goalscorer.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-20-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Last 16 Cup Draw

For the first time we are #2 seeds in the competition thats despite being a level below ΠΑΟΚ and ASLANLAR but having a higher quality than both of these teams, this means the cup seedings are done on quality rather than team level, we avoid Level 17 friend club erster FC Puma until the final who now have a full 5* squad (which is 7* to my level). So we are likely to reach the final but the final will be very difficult for us to win.

How do you doctor the image to add quality what program do you use?

My first game is against my good friend Keith we have known each other for around 10 years, we met in Phuket where I was a divemaster assisting instructors, Keith was undertaking his 2nd of four courses which would eventually lead to him becoming a PADI instructor, age was against me I'm afraid to advance any further.
    Keith is currently working on a liveaboard out in Bali, he only gets to the game at weekends, though we joined the game within a few days of each other his squad is poor for L5 around at 28.5.
    This will be the first time I have ever played either a friend or a team that has shared a league with me and that was in L1, he missed promotion by one point.
    Wonder what the engine has planned for this one after exiting the cup last season to a lower level with a huge quality difference.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-20-2013 at 01:13 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91