Page 123 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Last 16 Cup Draw

For the first time we are #2 seeds in the competition thats despite being a level below ΠΑΟΚ and ASLANLAR but having a higher quality than both of these teams, this means the cup seedings are done on quality rather than team level, we avoid Level 17 friend club erster FC Puma until the final who now have a full 5* squad (which is 7* to my level). So we are likely to reach the final but the final will be very difficult for us to win.

Puma could be your toughest opponent in a while, I hope you can get to the final and beat him!
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Puma could be your toughest opponent in a while, I hope you can get to the final and beat him!
    It's who I beat in the last 2 semi-finals (but only narrowly) I had in this competition in the last 2 seasons and he prefers the 4-1-4-1 formation, but I know how to counter it. ΠΑΟΚ are my likely semi-final opponents but they have gone inactive and are in decline but they have a good quality rating so it could still be tricky.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    How do you doctor the image to add quality what program do you use?

My first game is against my good friend Keith we have known each other for around 10 years, we met in Phuket where I was a divemaster assisting instructors, Keith was undertaking his 2nd of four courses which would eventually lead to him becoming a PADI instructor, age was against me I'm afraid to advance any further.
    Keith is currently working on a liveaboard out in Bali, he only gets to the game at weekends, though we joined the game within a few days of each other his squad is poor for L5 around at 28.5.
    This will be the first time I have ever played either a friend or a team that has shared a league with me and that was in L1, he missed promotion by one point.
    Wonder what the engine has planned for this one after exiting the cup last season to a lower level with a huge quality difference.
    I used MS Paint and just used add text with transparent background so its like the numbers were already on the image.

Your friend Keith in L5, Is this another reason why you have been considering dropping back a level, so you could play against him?

It's who I beat in the last 2 semi-finals (but only narrowly) I had in this competition in the last 2 seasons and he prefers the 4-1-4-1 formation, but I know how to counter it. ΠΑΟΚ are my likely semi-final opponents but they have gone inactive and are in decline but they have a good quality rating so it could still be tricky.
    Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time in a row that you've encountered PAOK in the same cup as you? It's strange... I really do wonder how the draws are made at the start of the season

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

Isn't this the 3rd or 4th time in a row that you've encountered PAOK in the same cup as you? It's strange... I really do wonder how the draws are made at the start of the season
    Yes it happens to be the same PAOK thats been in my cup each season as well... lol Normally cups are designed to pair up 'friend' clubs. Thats why I have had erster FC Puma in the cup since L2.

I used MS Paint and just used add text with transparent background so its like the numbers were already on the image.

Your friend Keith in L5, Is this another reason why you have been considering dropping back a level, so you could play against him?
    MS paint, must fine something for a Mac or Android.

"Keith" no not really the gulf is huge and as he is off shore most of the week it's hardly competition.
    I do support him in his absence at times though. That's what mates are for! ask ice87s.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-20-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

League, round 9 - Perfect Tactics 6-0 eagle fc

We go 8 points clear for the time being but we did have to work hard for the win.

Suarez got an early chance from a free kick, his header went wide of the post. Then, he was put through on goal but his shot went wide again. We had to take our chances and Petersen's shot also went wide, something wasn't going right. A goalless first half started to put the pressure on us a bit.

In the 2nd half, eagle fc continued to defend well and we couldn't break them down. We had to change formation and finally we broke the deadlock in the 2nd half, Petersen's corner met by Fabregas to give us the lead.

"Super sub" Pepp Crawford was brought on and he made an instant impact, setting up Suarez for 2-0 before Suarez helped his strike partner for the 3rd goal and game over. Suarez brought the score to 4-0, 2 minutes later after a long range strike. Crawford got his 2nd of the game from a Petersen corner, then Cazorla scored right at the end of the match, 6-0 the final score.

Goals: Fabregas (56'), Suarez (63', 73'), Crawford (71', 80'), Cazorla (88')
    MOTM: Crawford

I strongly recommend NOT using the butterfly against 4-1-3W-2, your players will not get through... I changed to 3N-1-4-2 mid game and that's when the goals came.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

>My team<

We go 8 points clear for the time being but we did have to work hard for the win.

Suarez got an early chance from a free kick, his header went wide of the post. Then, he was put through on goal but his shot went wide again. We had to take our chances and Petersen's shot also went wide, something wasn't going right. A goalless first half started to put the pressure on us a bit.

In the 2nd half, eagle fc continued to defend well and we couldn't break them down. We had to change formation and finally we broke the deadlock in the 2nd half, Petersen's corner met by Fabregas to give us the lead.

"Super sub" Pepp Crawford was brought on and he made an instant impact, setting up Suarez for 2-0 before Suarez helped his strike partner for the 3rd goal and game over. Suarez brought the score to 4-0, 2 minutes later after a long range strike. Crawford got his 2nd of the game from a Petersen corner, then Cazorla scored right at the end of the match, 6-0 the final score.

I strongly recommend NOT using the butterfly against 4-1-3W-2, your players will not get through... I changed to 3N-1-4-2 mid game and that's when the goals came.
    Right... I've removed the butterfly from the list and made 3N-1-4-2 the default formation to use while taking on 4-1-3W-2.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last 16 Cup Draw

For the first time we are #2 seeds in the competition thats despite being a level below ΠΑΟΚ and ASLANLAR but having a higher quality than both of these teams, this means the cup seedings are done on quality rather than team level, we avoid Level 17 friend club erster FC Puma until the final who now have a full 5* squad (which is 7* to my level). So we are likely to reach the final but the final will be very difficult for us to win.

What level he is ?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Not bad, keep going like that :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook