Page 133 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I honestly think the best players to buy from the transfer auctions are the young generated nordeus players.
    If you had your wish they would all disappear, so what then.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    If you had your wish they would all disappear, so what then.
    Its true that they are probably the best players that managers could bid for... but its not very realistic isnt it?

you would not find a player thats never played football before suddenly turn up at Arsenal and score 60 goals in a season?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The games not realistic so hardly a comparison.
    Turning 18-21 5* players into 7/8/9* players in a week proves that point.
    Age is irrelevant in this game put a 30yo in the same position and he'll score just as many given the same quality.
    Paying top whack for 18yo players who do nothing in the game is not good business for anyone.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

gaz

Always the bridesmaid!

Anyone have any ideas? I'm now level 7 and have finished as runner up in the CL every time. I know second isn't bad but still first of the losers!!

I have a reasonable team and was unsure if anyone else always came this close?
    Starting to feel like my mrs (never coming first!!) ;-)
    Any hints or help appreciated.

PS, my strongest team isn't out as i have a cup game before my league game today (all of 30 mins before, thanks nordeus).
    finally, I know we get screwed for the tokens but I have only ever been awarded the ones for watching videos, a couple of times I've tried to get 4 or 5 tokens by registering for this n that but always simply says "viewed" in the support section, never completed! Data is accurate and e-mail is live.....are they just pulling my plonker or what?
    Cheers all and good luck.
    Gareth
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 37-t11.jpg   Season 37-t111.jpg  

Game engine gone nuts! How the hell can i draw against this guy? he is inactive, has players out of position and is 9th place in league!
    This is ridiculous Season 37-untitle.jpgSeason 37-untitled.jpg
    srsly this has got to stop

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Its true that they are probably the best players that managers could bid for... but its not very realistic isnt it?

you would not find a player thats never played football before suddenly turn up at Arsenal and score 60 goals in a season?
    Arsenal striker nets 60! :engaging in lovely dream:
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

July Fourth 6-0 Thai Team League Round 10

We played at home against 12th place team that the club name is written in Thai Language text, It is the first of the 2 games that I play teams with Thai text, So really all I can refer them is Thai Team. We played 4-5-1 V-Style to start off with playing Vasko instead of Crawford leaving Papaleo lone-striker, In the 7th minute Papaleo got hold of the ball and waited for support to arrive and playing a key pass to L.McNamara to get us our first, Zidane next put a shot wide, Vasko injured Roman and picked up a yellow card for it but one of the opposition players Karim got revenge on Vasko and he was injured and I had to bring on Savage and switch the formation to dv8r's 4-3N-2W-1, Mensah scored the free-kick that caused Vasko's injury, Papaleo found R.McNamara on the edge of the 18 yard box and he struck it towards goal and scored, We brought off Holvoet for Crawford and switched to 3N-3N-2W-2 next for the second half, since the game was pretty much over, Zidane was next to have to go off injured so we brought on Rocastle and the AMR winger was brought back to MR with red arrows, thus playing asymmetrical, We had a corner moments later and Novotny found L.McNamara in the area to head it for 4-0. L.McNamara setup substitute Rocastle for his first of the season, Then Papaleo and L.McNamara both missed a chance each, Kevin Mensah played P.McNamara onside and he hit it hard past the keeper for 6-0, Crawford missed a late sitter moments after.

This Game will be remembered more for the injuries than the goals, Vasko is out for 3 days and Zidanes injury is set to last 4 days, but I do have the necessary medics to revive both players if needed. This is the first time Zidane has been injured in 2 and a half seasons which includes all the power training he received as a player to get him upto 7*103 and the AMR position. Weve dug out the red medics and both players are available for selection for the next game.

10 Games Played, 10 Games Won, 10 Clean Sheets.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-21-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

0-4 to the good guys this morning..... Cup draw preceding as planned.....

BIIIG League game later.... currently sitting 5th with a game-in-hand on everyone above me... but a 3rd
    consecutive loss will drop us to 6th.... not where we want to be!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Playing one of my friends in the cup, wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Hassan FC View Post
    Playing one of my friends in the cup, wish me luck!
    Good luck!