Page 132 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    what you mean-you are better then me ???
    Exactly what level are you?
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Apprentice
    My friend played against a weaker and a illegal formation in his league. His offensive is strong scoring many goals but yesterday the game was bought by the mafia xD

He had 20 Shots but only 2 shots on the goal .... game ended 0-0
    what the hell lol

Chronicles from The Eagles...

We have travelled around the world to honour our fans in all competition (Cup, CL and league) playing in Europe, North & South America, Short trips to Asia and a longer trip to the middle east. Here is our story...

CL: The Eagles are on top of our Champions League table with 5wins from 5matches. The final group game is a foregone conclusion, a meaningless match to be played by our hungry reserve players.

Cup: We are through to the next round (whatever that is called) of the cup competition. Scoring freely against a few inferior opponents. It's get tougher from here but our passage to the quarter final is almost a guarantee. Our strategy so far in this competition is to run over every succeeding opponent in the 1st leg of every round and use our reserve players for the 2nd leg. Team management settled on this strategy because of the tough competition we face in the league...

League: This has been a battle for the boys this season, we had to scratch and claw our way through every match. There is absolute no margin for error! After 9 rounds on matches, we managed to get our first separation from the leading packs (no thanks to 3rd team Aliance Fc defeating 2nd team FC Coolrunner) in match day 9.

As it stands: The Eagles are on 25points, FC Coolrunner on 22points and Aliance Fc in 21points.

This will go down to the wire...fingers crossed.

Perfect Tactics have completed the signing of Henrik Celik for 5.38M + 2T via the auction.. The 18 year old 5*39 MC will make his first appearance tonight. His training speed is faster than Crawford's and could stay for at least 2 seasons.

There was a chance to buy a faster trainer for 7.1M also an 18 y/o 5*39 MC but I received lag on the 2nd round and lost.

This means Paul Scholes will be sold. He gets too many yellow cards.
    Last edited by dv8r; 02-21-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Perfect Tactics have completed the signing of Henrik Celik for 5.38M + 2T via the auction.. The 18 year old 5*39 MC will make his first appearance tonight. His training speed is faster than Crawford's and could stay for at least 2 seasons.

There was a chance to buy a faster trainer for 7.1M also an 18 y/o 5*39 MC but I received lag on the 2nd round and lost.

This means Paul Scholes will be sold. He gets too many yellow cards.
    Celik... There was a player at Rangers for a while with that name... lol. People made fun of it because the name was a close spelling to Celtic.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Wednesday Report.

LGE: VICTOR FC 1-1 LONDON CITY
    Despite taking the lead through Marcus Bentley (20), we never found our form, and once Victor Fc had equalised on the stroke of half-time, I think a draw was all we really deserved.

CL: HOLZBEINKICKERS 3-0 LONDON CITY
    Not much to say here. We were outclassed, despite having the stronger team on paper. We tried an experimental formation, that totally screwed up. Went back to our normal 4-4-2 at half time, but by then the damage had been done.

Manager Barry Wheeler was none too pleased with the squad tonight, and sent them out for an extra training session under the floodlights at 9.45pm. The league draw, while not the end of the world, could be significant come the end of the season. As regards the Champs League, well the sooner we get over that, the better. Fortunately, we had already qualified prior to the match, but our opponents are now level on points with us, and we have just a one goal advantage going into the final group match. The game was notable for 2 firsts for us. Our first defeat of the season (in all competitions), and the first time we have failed to score.

As a footnote to this, my closest rivals for the league, actually lost their match tonight (and their unbeaten record), to leave me 1 point clear at the top and the only team in the league, still unbeaten. So perhaps that draw wasn't so bad after all.
    Very nice results
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Look at my trophy cabinet and that's all trophies without any scout player for now...
    And what? is not impossible but is a great achievement, good job noob!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Celik... There was a player at Rangers for a while with that name... lol. People made fun of it because the name was a close spelling to Celtic.
    This is the first time this season I've seen a young, fast trainer on my auction list, the other times it's old players who train so slow. The good thing is, not many people can afford them so I usually get them for a small amount of tokens.

Oh yeah and the player was bought from FC Breezy or something like that, most probably a Nordeus generated player.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This is the first time this season I've seen a young, fast trainer on my auction list, the other times it's old players who train so slow. The good thing is, not many people can afford them so I usually get them for a small amount of tokens.

Oh yeah and the player was bought from FC Breezy or something like that, most probably a Nordeus generated player.
    I honestly think the best players to buy from the transfer auctions are the young generated nordeus players.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Benlee4u View Post
    Chronicles from The Eagles...

We have travelled around the world to honour our fans in all competition (Cup, CL and league) playing in Europe, North & South America, Short trips to Asia and a longer trip to the middle east. Here is our story...

CL: The Eagles are on top of our Champions League table with 5wins from 5matches. The final group game is a foregone conclusion, a meaningless match to be played by our hungry reserve players.

Cup: We are through to the next round (whatever that is called) of the cup competition. Scoring freely against a few inferior opponents. It's get tougher from here but our passage to the quarter final is almost a guarantee. Our strategy so far in this competition is to run over every succeeding opponent in the 1st leg of every round and use our reserve players for the 2nd leg. Team management settled on this strategy because of the tough competition we face in the league...

League: This has been a battle for the boys this season, we had to scratch and claw our way through every match. There is absolute no margin for error! After 9 rounds on matches, we managed to get our first separation from the leading packs (no thanks to 3rd team Aliance Fc defeating 2nd team FC Coolrunner) in match day 9.

As it stands: The Eagles are on 25points, FC Coolrunner on 22points and Aliance Fc in 21points.

This will go down to the wire...fingers crossed.

Keep going like that and you will take the league!