Page 131 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Today was an unmittigated disaster, definitely a day to forget. In fact a day when some might roll over to the dark side with the conspiracy theorists.

Massie Lodge gave up a golden opportunity in League Level 8 to shoot 5pts clear on top of the League when they succumbed meekly to a much weaker Indonesian opponent away from home 1-2. After scoring first & leading 1-0 at half time, the lads allowed two second half goals to lose without really threatening. We dominated possession 59-41 but only had 2 shots on target the entire game which was clearly the telling factor. Fortunately second placed team also lost so the Green & Gold remain at the top although only a 2pt buffer now & two very tough games ahead in the coming days.

And the CL home game was even worse if that is possible, a 0-2 home loss to a team we beat 7-0 in the first encounter. Dominating possession yet again 60-40, shots 15-12 & shots on target 9-6, the lads could not find the back of the net for love nor money. The match result made no difference in the Group as Massie Lodge are already qualified for the next round in top position.

Hopefully tomorrow brings a couple of more positive results
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    Hi, I am not new player to this game-but new to forum, so I want to say HI to all, first I want to say that I am probaby the best manager on my lvl ( didnt want to write earlier-I write now when I am succesfull. last season I was first and I took the cup and LC, now I am 1. in my league. I'm excited because I won against a direct competitor for league title-and I must share this with you, so I don’t see who is better then me in this great game )))
    First of all - Welcome!

Second,you do realize that there are thousands of players at the same level as you are and still claiming to be the best manager??

ant
    I am the best manager, I took last year title in the 1. year of playing

Hi, I am not new player to this game-but new to forum, so I want to say HI to all, first I want to say that I am probaby the best manager on my lvl ( didnt want to write earlier-I write now when I am succesfull. last season I was first and I took the cup and LC, now I am 1. in my league. I'm excited because I won against a direct competitor for league title-and I must share this with you, so I don’t see who is better then me in this great game )))
    Hi there, welcome to the forum, I have moved your post into a more relevent section since it has nothing to do with the Universal Player thread.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

wow,you truly are a remarkable manager

ant
    what you mean-you are better then me ???

ant
    show us what you have from titles, and show youre competition-then I will decide and are you better.
    I have 1 league title, CH and cup

show us what you have from titles, and show youre competition-then I will decide and are you better.
    I have 1 league title, CH and cup
    I've started a new account from this season but on my last one I won league and cup and deleted account when I was lvl 2. I'm not saying that you aren't good but I doubt you're the best. And if you've won CH then it means that you're at least lvl 3 and yet you've only won 1 league and 1 cup.That's not big deal

Welcome, just one question.
    Do you have extra wide doors in your house?.
    Kyroshill and Raykco like this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Welcome, just one question.
    Do you have extra wide doors in your house?.
    Hahaha. Good one.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33