Page 138 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Hey, I'm still around. Not much time to post though. I'm trying something odd with my team this season. I'm actually trying for 'relegation.' Doing this for several reasons. I'm very busy trying to get an album recorded (not mine, I'm doing the engineering) so time is limited. Second, I think it's incredibly unfair that my brother (a level behind me) has to play me every season in cup elimination. Third, I'm hoping the extra season of player training will help me through the next couple levels. Finally, I'm very frustrated with the system. I've only managed to acquire one new player this season. Though I enjoy the game very much, i can see a point coming where I'm going to quit because tokens are so integral to being competitive and it's simply no fun trying to compete with token buyers.

Anyway, focusing entirely on Champions league. Next season will be different since I won't be in CL nor cup ..
    You will be playing in the CUP next season, theres no qualification criteria to enter the cup, Yes avoiding promotion is a good idea if you know your not going to access the game that much for a season and you get to save a seasons worth of 'free' tokens.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Lost my cup competition to my same opponent last year. 1st leg i win 3-0 at home but 2nd leg i lost 0-3 also then lost penalty shoot out with 1-4.the opponent is better than me,he at level 4 and my team at level 3.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    last round in cl groups today, should not be a problem!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    last round in cl groups today, should not be a problem!
    For the first time in 14 seasons I'm playing if my memory serves me right, I'm facing an unusual situation where I look like I'm going to qualify as group runners-up rather than group winners, I don't think I have been runner-up in a group in the CL before because I normally out do most teams in the group stages I play in over the seasons by having far superior quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    For the first time in 14 seasons I'm playing if my memory serves me right, I'm facing an unusual situation where I look like I'm going to qualify as group runners-up rather than group winners, I don't think I have been runner-up in a group in the CL before because I normally out do most teams in the group stages I play in over the seasons by having far superior quality.
    thats nice and bad at the same time
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

FCP
    Yesterday a real unexpected thing has happened.
    #2 up to #6 had a draw or a loss.

Season 37-t11.jpg

Today I have a match against #2. 1 minute later starts a match of #3 against #4.
    Lets hope for some positive results for my end.

Match Preview - Perfect Tactics vs Zardast FC

With kick off in an hour, here is the preview for the biggest match of the season so far.

It's 1st vs 2nd in the league. Perfect Tactics hold a 5 point lead at the top of the table but both teams are on good form. 5 wins out of 5 in the league means this could be a close game, even though Perfect Tactics are by far the better team. Zardast FC are an active team and our biggest competitor. A win for us will give us an 8 point lead, putting clear daylight between us. Perfect Tactics have been struggling to get an early foothold in the game as of late. A late Petersen strike gave us the win and saved us getting an embarrassing draw against Fenerbahce SK yesterday. We must get into the game from the start and get the early goals to kill off the game.

Their strike force has 14 goals shared between them and he has a scout player in midfield with 6 goals to his name this season. This also brings Hamsa Radcliffe back to play against his former club after being sold 2 seasons ago having been out of favour for Perfect Tactics.

Perfect Tactics make several changes from their narrow win against Fenerbahce SK. Dutton makes way for Kompany, Fabregas replaces Balbuena and Mata comes in for Cazorla in a 4-3-2-1 formation. Morale and condition are full and win bonus set to max.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    5-6 in strenght in CL. 1st after group stage, will meet my match hopefully in semi final or final for now - safe

Apprentice
    0-10 Today in the League.
    We've made a warm up for the CL game later ^^

League, round 11 - Perfect Tactics 7-1 Zardast FC

The win extended our lead to 8 points at the top of the table.

We absolutely trashed Zardast FC today. We got the early goal we were looking for! Suarez getting us off the mark and Mata with the assist. It was then 2-0, Suarez providing the pass for Petersen to smash past the goalkeeper. Petersen got his second 3 minutes later, Fabregas with good skill rolled it to Petersen for a tap in. Zardast FC got a goal back just before half time. Yoon with the goal and that ended our clean sheet record in the league. Petersen had a chance to put us 4-1 up before the break but yet again, another missed penalty! It was 4-1 anyway as a corner was headed in by Silva before Petersen did complete his hat trick from a counter attack, another tap in for the Dane making it 5-1. Then it was 6-1 after the Super Sub came on, he got 1 on 1 with the keeper, took it round him and rolled it into an empty net. The last minute goal put some very nice icing on the cake, Petersen's corner met by Pina for a very convincing win.

Goals: Suarez (15'), Petersen (28', 31', 78'), Yoon (42'), Silva (67'), Crawford (85'), Pina (89')
    MOTM: Petersen

Rival didn't watch the match today, probably knew he was going to be Petersen'd
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<