Page 151 of 268 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well I play a season everyday and some seasons I stay "down" without getting promoted a few seasons to build up euros and RPs, those legend coins have been available to me since L17 I believe and they only appear on average once every 3 days. I was training gold to black because the strikers are like 200 red 120 orange at titanium and not much more for black, and I got Danny Welbeck upto 280 red 157 orange once he reached Titanium, he's level will be insane if I train him all the way upto wild.
    Like all game money is useless I have 2.5B and nothing to spend it on, transfer Mkt. players are mainly gold so no use to me.
    1200 RP'S to open wild training, that's after you get all the black players maxed and the upgrade them at 300 RP's each. Unless you do individual players mixing them with legends, when you have enough coins that is.
    So hard not to cash in what you have but it's only a short term gain with long term down side starting again in that Countries collection.
    I've read the ones to aim for are, Puskas, Best, Yashin, Eusebio, Nasazzi or Figueroa. long way from any of those, I can take Duncan Edwards now but Moore is worth waiting for played in defence or MF.

I reckon there is a lot more £££ spent than on here.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Champions League 9.26pm tonight and I'm considering playing 3N-1-4-2 with Zidane playing as a striker alongside Papaleo, with Rocastle back in the starting XI as MR, all due to Holvoet being injured and the unpredictabilty of my next opponent.

--------------Papaleo(cpt)------Zidane-------------
    ----------------------------------------------------
    L.McNamara--P.McNamara-------Mensah-----Rocastle
    -----------------------Vasko------------------------
    ---------R.McNamara--Novotny--Adams--------------
    ----------------------Murphy (GK)-------------------
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Like all game money is useless I have 2.5B and nothing to spend it on, transfer Mkt. players are mainly gold so no use to me.
    1200 RP'S to open wild training, that's after you get all the black players maxed and the upgrade them at 300 RP's each. Unless you do individual players mixing them with legends, when you have enough coins that is.
    So hard not to cash in what you have but it's only a short term gain with long term down side starting again in that Countries collection.
    I've read the ones to aim for are, Puskas, Best, Yashin, Eusebio, Nasazzi or Figueroa. long way from any of those, I can take Duncan Edwards now but Moore is worth waiting for played in defence or MF.

I reckon there is a lot more £££ spent than on here.
    I just beat a few new 'World Clubs' and got a new coach and he improved my attack by 30 points without doing to much damage to my defence or midfield rating, He gives Olivier Giroud a 2.5x Red Bonus and a 3.0x Green Bonus... Olivier Giroud is my all-time top scorer with 947 goals from 1,115 games. In a game earlier today I was losing 5-0 would you believe then the 'legend' Olivier Giroud scored 5 goals in 4 minutes to earn us a 5-5 draw lol... thats not very realistic isnt it?

I've noticed there's a lot of useless coaches on their that have x-factors in the worst positions possible. lol

I just played my last 18 games in the league... 16-0-2, Giroud scored 33 in 18 games, weve won that league upto L43.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-24-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

3-0 away win at the 8th in table, back on CL quali track. My freekick taker still sucks, another 6 for him.

I only won once in the last 5 games, lost 2 and had 2 draws, before this I was well ahead of second place, now I'm only one point, and everybody is f*ckin active. The game just seems to do this, everytime I get a few points between me and my opposition, I suddenly lose games like crazy. It's very annoying and un-realistic.

Apprentice
    Season 37-cl.jpg

In the CL i'm luckier than in the Cup.
    The other 3 Managers with 30+ QL are all on the top and will fight eachother for the finals. I've it a bit easier.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	2544

In the CL i'm luckier than in the Cup.
    The other 3 Managers with 30+ QL are all on the top and will fight eachother for the finals. I've it a bit easier.
    Your team quality is huge comparing with your opponents.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    3-0 away win at the 8th in table, back on CL quali track. My freekick taker still sucks, another 6 for him.
    Very nice result, if your player continue to play like that you should change him.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

2 important games today, I hope I will win both.

Apprentice
    That Galatasaray has a higher QL on field players than me :P