Page 155 of 268 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Humans getting trolled hardcore today.... watched a few silly draws earlier....
    Then my boys took a completely ugly road loss in CL....

As usual possession was dominated.... we just didn't shoot! I swear sometimes it's like
    watching Arsenal....

So now we have it all to do in 2 days or our hope of lifting silverware this season is gone!!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Hmmm.... something is just not right with my squad... will have to post a bunch-o-screenies later and ask for some advice....

The boys came and grabbed a 3-0 league win.... but against a 1* GK only fired 13 shots.... not sure what the story is....

Most of those shots were of the "in the background" variety that don't actually count for anything because goals don't get
    scored there....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Later, I will add some jerseys on donations, stay tunned!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

The youth players arrived this morning at my club: 4*88 DL/DML... For 24T would of been an ideal youth player for Accyrover had the same player generated on his account, I know he's been struggling for DL/DML for sometime now, and the other 'free' player was 2*76 which is worth about $20m and has been placed immediately on the transfer market. Once sold it pays for 5 days wages and reduces the 'loss' the club is currently making this season of -$212m but thats mainly due to a $268m stadium expansion this season.

Club finances will rally this second half of the season as normal with playing in the later stages of the CUP and CL.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-25-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The youth players arrived this morning at my club: 4*88 DL/DML... For 24T would of been an ideal youth player for Accyrover had the same player generated on his account, I know he's been struggling for DL/DML for sometime now, and the other 'free' player was 2*76 which is worth about $20m and has been placed immediately on the transfer market. Once sold it pays for 5 days wages and reduces the 'loss' the club is currently making this season of -$212m but thats mainly due to a $268m stadium expansion this season.

Club finances will rally this second half of the season as normal with playing in the later stages of the CUP and CL.
    I'll get mine in 3 days... I wonder what nonsense they will be giving me this time lol

Banned
    My last news in T11 :

In league :
    I'm now 1st with 6 points ahead.

In C.L. :
    I won yesterday 1/3 away and it supposed to be an easy mission in home.

In CUP :
    Today I'll play against level 13 manager but he is good enough to win against him and it's supposed to be an easy match, but I'm waiting to play away today and I'll see what will happen .

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Got one of those last time the scrap was dumped on me, DL/DC DR/DC are my current needs in defence.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adel Gamal View Post
    My last news in T11 :

In league :
    I'm now 1st with 6 points ahead.

In C.L. :
    I won yesterday 1/3 away and it supposed to be an easy mission in home.

In CUP :
    Today I'll play against level 13 manager but he is good enough to win against him and it's supposed to be an easy match, but I'm waiting to play away today and I'll see what will happen .
    Congratulations Adel and keep going like that!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    In league :
    I'm now 1st with 4 points ahead.

In C.L. :For the first time in 6 season, i crash out in group stage....

In CUP :
    always crash out early due to stronger team that my team face....

summary:
    right now, my team just focus on winning the league this season for the fifth time in 6 season...5/6.....
    wish me luck!

FENIXJAS 0-4 July Fourth League Round 14
    (FENIXJAS 85.3 4-1-4-1 DMR instead of DR - July Fourth 98.7 3N-1-4-2)

A win against a team who decided to park the bus with a defensive 4-1-4-1 formation that had a DMR instead of a DR, but none the less we could see the intention was to try and keep the game tight and possibly get a draw or something for the hame side, however we started the game brightly with a shot from 20 meters that beat the keeper from P.McNamara and on 15 minutes It was 2-0 after Papaleo ralled through the defence to slot home, The home side started to come into the game but good displays from R.McNamara and Vasko ensured that they didn't find a way through to goal and R.McNamara kept heading everything away when they won corners, We won a free kick on 30 mins and Kevin Mensah once again scored it, He missed a couple of good chances to get a brace/hatrick in this game, In the second half and rather quiet Rocastle got hold of the ball on right midfield and ran into the box and struck it low to find the bottom corner, then Adams was hurt and had to off injured, we made a double substitution bringing off Adams and Papaleo and brought on Ramirez and Zhekov, There was a late effort from Zidane but he put it wide.

Goals: P.McNamara (8) Papaleo (15) Mensah (30) Rocastle (51) MOTM: Vasko, but I thought R.McNamara deserved it myself.

Tony Adams has been struck with a 4 day knee cartilage tear, we have sufficient defensive cover and we may bring back Holvoet first since he keeps getting random negotiation offers which are annoying us here.

Also Pepp Crawford is back from being out for 4 days, so thats a boost on the attacking side of things.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-25-2013 at 10:49 AM.
    art2980 and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*