Page 159 of 268 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I'm tellin' ya.... my server is on MEGA-troll today.... look at what happened to RONPEST.... token buyer...

Attachment 2598

It's craziness out there....
    I know this but next round it will be 5-0 for that guy
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 14 - KFC FC 0-8 Perfect Tactics

Our 7 point lead at the top is restored.

It was a walk in the park as we swept bottom side KFC FC away. Rasmussen got us off the mark with a tap in, then Petersen struck from long range to double our lead. Bogdany made it 3-0 from a counter attack, Suarez with the vital pass. Silva helped himself amongst the goals from a Suarez pass, that put the score at 4-0 and we were cruising past them. We hit 5 on 57 minutes, Mata with the goal with a wonderful finish. Another goal from Rasmussen put the score at 6-0, the defender rushing past the defence and finishing past the keeper.
    Petersen got his second after substitute Cazorla was put through on goal and past the goalkeeper, squaring the ball for the Dane it to roll into an empty net. Petersen completed his hat trick 3 minutes from time, the other substitute Crawford set him up.

Goals: Rasumssen (7', 65'), Petersen (11', 79', 87'), Bogdany (19'), Silva (24'), Mata (57')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Let's make a deal, every time you score 8 goals from now on, you will give me a beer?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Team is ready for league game against 3rd place, is bad because I won't be able to watch it, at that hour I will be in bed already but I should win, even like that.

Tomorrow CL! can't wait....

btw, why i've on Cup League players with 15+ levels ? like this i'll never get a chance to win a single game .. im level 2 atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    btw, why i've on Cup League players with 15+ levels ? like this i'll never get a chance to win a single game .. im level 2 atm.
    It is like that for many people. It's just how the cup is structured for some servers

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    It is like that for many people. It's just how the cup is structured for some servers
    thanks bro

i would like to play against ppl with similar level

thanks bro

i would like to play against ppl with similar level
    I'm Level 15 and I'm sick of playing against Level 2 in the first round of the cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm Level 15 and I'm sick of playing against Level 2 in the first round of the cup.
    atleast u've a free win, i've a free lose

Another busy night for the Massie Lodge boys.

A 1am flight to Djakarta, Indonesia where the reserve team met a cocky Level 6 team who was leading their lead. Their wide diamond was easily over come 1-4 with a 3-1-4-1-1.

No rest as soon as the game was over the lads were rushed on to a flight to Turkey for their top of the table clash with yet another Galatasaray club which was played less than an hour later. On arrival the manager was told the Turks were going to use a 4-4-2 classic formation which certainly brought a smile to his face & immediately deplyed a narrow diamond to counter them. All did not go as planned as it was still 0-0 at half time before a 55th minute penalty was awarded to the away team. Guiseppe Ulma stepped up & made no mistake & the score remained the same until the final whistle. A great 0-1 away win to the Green & Golds!

The win leaves Massie Lodge 8 points clear at the top of the Level 7 League table & only poor management will see us lose the title now.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

atleast u've a free win, i've a free lose
    Yes I know, But I'd like some sort of competition in every round of the cup, not pointless games until I get to the Semi-Finals.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*