Page 160 of 268 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

  1. #1591
    Dreamer Gafaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    na toca acampado.
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes I know, But I'd like some sort of competition in every round of the cup, not pointless games until I get to the Semi-Finals.
    indeed, it would be better to play against ppl with same level

  2. #1592
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    FC CHUJEMUJE 1-4 July Fourth Cup Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
    FC CHUJEMUJE 81.9 3W-1-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 98.7 3N-5-2 Flat

    We didn't have a 'AMC' at our club so we couldn't have the Effiel Tower formation to play against the opponents so we were playing 3-5-2 flat after an early injury to Petr Vasko, before we made the switch to 3-5-2 flat, the home side would you believe made the game interesting by getting a shot on target and then they scored the opener from a low shot from Milos Tintor, Savage was the sub for Vasko and he became an instant impact as he went down to win us a free-kick and no surprises to see Mensah scored from it, Savage then got a shot on target just before half time but it was blocked, Zidane then had a few chances to put us in front and he didn't do much in front of goal so we replaced him with Papaleo. Mensah then struck one from 30 meters and scored, Crawford started to show his class on his return by trying to create a few chances and then eventually stuck it past the keeper late on in the second half, Mensah had another free-kick but this time it hit the bar and he missed out on a hatrick, in the 88th minute a pass from P.McNamara found Papaleo running into the area to hit it past the advancing keeper into the bottom corner.

    Goals: Tintor (12) Mensah (34,55) Crawford (76) Papaleo (88) MOTM: P.McNamara

    Vasko is out for 5 days... Getting a good number of injuries of late.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-25-2013 at 09:05 PM.
    dv8r likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  3. #1593
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg Results



    The big shock here is Eragon Team beating PAOK 3-0.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #1594
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    indeed, it would be better to play against ppl with same level
    We do that in the League and Champions League already, I do agree that variation of Level of opponents in the CUP but when its L2 vs L15, then it's stupid, This is why I suggest 'grouped' cups of L1-4, L5-8, L9-12, etc.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #1595
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    FC CHUJEMUJE 1-4 July Fourth Cup Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
    FC CHUJEMUJE 81.9 3W-1-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 98.7 3N-5-2 Flat

    We didn't have a 'AMC' at our club so we couldn't have the Effiel Tower formation to play against the opponents so we were playing 3-5-2 flat after an early injury to Petr Vasko, before we made the switch to 3-5-2 flat, the home side would you believe made the game interesting by getting a shot on target and then they scored the opener from a low shot from Milos Tintor, Savage was the sub for Vasko and he became an instant impact as he went down to win us a free-kick and no surprises to see Mensah scored from it, Savage then got a shot on target just before half time but it was blocked, Zidane then had a few chances to put us in front and he didn't do much in front of goal so we replaced him with Papaleo. Mensah then struck one from 30 meters and scored, Crawford started to show his class on his return by trying to create a few chances and then eventually stuck it past the keeper late on in the second half, Mensah had another free-kick but this time it hit the bar and he missed out on a hatrick, in the 88th minute a pass from P.McNamara found Papaleo running into the area to hit it past the advancing keeper into the bottom corner.

    Goals: Tintor (12) Mensah (34,55) Crawford (76) Papaleo (88) MOTM: P.McNamara

    Vasko is out for 5 days... Getting a good number of injuries of late.
    Nice win, into the next round for sure now. Also 3-5-2 flat against his formation...hmm, I'll try this tomorrow in the CL


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  6. #1596
    Famous Raykco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,644
    Monday.

    LGE: LONDON CITY 2-1 ULTRASLAN
    This was a routine game up until the 74th minute, when Marcus Bentley got his second yellow card, leaving us to play the last quarter hour, a man short. Seamus Flanagan had given us a 2 goal lead (12' & 51') and we were comfortable. But our opponents scored from the resultant free kick after Bentley's dismissal, and we survived a nervy end to the match. Flanagan again got mom.

    CUP: LONDON CITY 1-2 KATE FC
    A really disappointing result, considering we dominated the game against our higher level opponents. Dave Kennedy gave us the lead with a free kick after just 7 minutes. Our opponents hardly troubled us until late on in the game, when a hard tackle resulted in our main scorer, Seamus Flanagan having to leave the field with an ankle injury on 74'. Our visitors then struck with 2 goals in three minutes (83 & 86), to grab a first leg advantage.

    So we've kept our 4 point lead at top of the league, with 3rd place now 10 points adrift. MC, Marcus Bentley will miss the next league match (away, against 4th placed team), after his red card today. The cup result was a real blow, after we gave such a fine performance against our level 9 visitors. Its going to be hard now. We thought at first that Flanagan's injury would keep him out for 3 days, but it looks likely that he will be fit to play again tomorrow.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

    Olympic Stadium...East London

    Season 47...........Manager Level 33

  7. #1597
    Dreamer Gafaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    na toca acampado.
    Posts
    345
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    We do that in the League and Champions League already, I do agree that variation of Level of opponents in the CUP but when its L2 vs L15, then it's stupid, This is why I suggest 'grouped' cups of L1-4, L5-8, L9-12, etc.
    sounds nice, atm i've literally 0% chances to win the first match

  8. #1598
    Dreamer Kyroshill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    378
    So finally dice rolls go our way... and we get a 6-0 home league win propelling us into 2nd place....

    Unfortunately... Ibrahim picked up his second yellow in league and will be missing for tomorrow's huge
    match vs. #3 in the league...only 1 point behind us.... and to whom we already lost at home earlier in
    the season....

    That limits our midfield choices as we are now left with only 2 MCs....

    This is what tomorrow's manager has been starting with... he's an active manager always at his games....
    expect the same tomorrow...

    Season 37-badgonesform2ndtilt.jpg

    I HATE dealing with asymmetrical formations.... and with only 2 MCs... not as much I can do...

    4-4-2 classic maybe?

    Of course all that is AFTER the HUGE rematch in CL... where we come home with a 2 goal deficit and
    no away goals on our tally sheet! Yikes!

    Going with the narrow diamond this time and running straight up the middle.... ran the 4-5-1 V first game
    and got no love.... she runs 4-4-2 exclusively....
    Newark City





    Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

  9. #1599
    Dreamer Kyroshill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    378
    LOVE Arsene.... he never gives up.... even when he should....


    BBC Sport - Arsene Wenger says Arsenal can finish second in the league
    Newark City





    Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

  10. #1600
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    FC CHUJEMUJE 1-4 July Fourth Cup Quarter-Finals 1st Leg
    FC CHUJEMUJE 81.9 3W-1-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 98.7 3N-5-2 Flat

    We didn't have a 'AMC' at our club so we couldn't have the Effiel Tower formation to play against the opponents so we were playing 3-5-2 flat after an early injury to Petr Vasko, before we made the switch to 3-5-2 flat, the home side would you believe made the game interesting by getting a shot on target and then they scored the opener from a low shot from Milos Tintor, Savage was the sub for Vasko and he became an instant impact as he went down to win us a free-kick and no surprises to see Mensah scored from it, Savage then got a shot on target just before half time but it was blocked, Zidane then had a few chances to put us in front and he didn't do much in front of goal so we replaced him with Papaleo. Mensah then struck one from 30 meters and scored, Crawford started to show his class on his return by trying to create a few chances and then eventually stuck it past the keeper late on in the second half, Mensah had another free-kick but this time it hit the bar and he missed out on a hatrick, in the 88th minute a pass from P.McNamara found Papaleo running into the area to hit it past the advancing keeper into the bottom corner.

    Goals: Tintor (12) Mensah (34,55) Crawford (76) Papaleo (88) MOTM: P.McNamara

    Vasko is out for 5 days... Getting a good number of injuries of late.
    Very nice result
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook