Page 166 of 268 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Steaua Siret 0-4 July Fourth Champions League Last 16, 2nd Leg (July Fourth win 9-1 on Aggregate)
    Steaua Siret 91.9 4-3W-1-2 - July Fourth 99.1 4-2-2-2 Hexagon.

July Fourth completed qualification to the Quarter-Finals with a brilliant 4-0 win over Steaua Siret away from home, One of the rival managers in the competition decided to support the opposition but it was never going to change the outcome of who advances through to the next round, It was another fine defensive display as we only allowed the home side 1 shot on target all game, but we were clearly the better team here, Crawford fired us 1 up after a header from a brilliant L.McNamara cross, Zidane cut inside from the right side and stuck it past the keeper, It was 3-0 when Novotny took a corner to find the Jumping Papaleo in the penalty area to header in for 3-0. We decided to give both wingers L.McNamara and Zidane a rest and brought them off, Crawford looked certain to score his second but when he sensed danger he passed to Mensah to put in the goal to make it 4-0 on 89 mins.

Goals: Crawford (24) Zidane (36) Papaleo (54) Mensah (89) MOTM: Zidane.

Incidently the rival manager who watched and supported my opponents went on to lose his 2nd leg 5-0 and go out. do his rip. We play FC Zywiec in the Quarter-Finals, The 1st Leg to be played away in Zywiec in Poland on Thursday with the return leg to be played at Islington Park in London on Saturday.
    Hey that was a Romanian team... you couldn't do that...
    Kyroshill likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We just sold a player for 25m.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League, round 15 - Perfect Tactics 5-0 Lale FC

We go 8 points clear at the top of the table.

Suarez got us an early goal from a corner. We continued to dominate but couldn't find the back of the net for some time but Fabregas made it 2-0 on 32 minutes and then Cazorla scored from a corner a few minutes later. Cazorla got his second after the break, a wonderfully worked goal from the a counter attack. Cazorla got his hat trick after Petersen's pass put him through and made no mistakes putting away the chance. Routine win.

Goals: Suarez (5'), Fabregas (32'), Cazorla (38', 47', 66')
    MOTM: Cazorla

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

FCP
    Gonna post a screen as I do not remember what I allready posted and what not of today and the past few days.

Season 37-t11.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Gonna post a screen as I do not remember what I allready posted and what not of today and the past few days.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	2623
    Just 10 in last game? Thats a bad result Good job :P

FCP
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just 10 in last game? Thats a bad result Good job :P
    Could have been more if Pepp wanted to score, he decided to be king assist today.

Tuesday Round-Up

LGE: TONGFANG UNITED 0-1 LONDON CITY
    Still unbeaten and 4 clear, after this tough match against #4. Dave Kennedy got the only goal after just 3 minutes. After that, it was a case of stale mate, with very few chances for either side. DC, Jan Fredriksen collected m.o.m award.

CL: LONDON CITY 8-0 PS NUSAKAMBANGAN (agg: 8-2).
    After the disappointment of losing the 1st leg, the team put up a much better display tonight. The first leg deficit was wiped out early on by Marcus Bentley (7') and Jan Fredriksen (11'). After that we went into cruise control, scoring 3 more (Paul Edmonds 18 & 28), and Seamus Flanagan (34), before the break. The second half continued in the same vain, with further goals coming from Edmonds again for hat-trick (54), and two more for Flanagan to also complete a hat-trick (80 & 83pen). Edmonds rightly claimed m.o.m.

Today's league match was a welcome result against a team I have struggled against in the league over the last 4 seasons. Still 4 points clear of second place and now 11 clear of 3rd.

We were nervous going into our 2nd leg Champ League game, after losing the first leg away by 0-2. But those quick goals at the start, helped us regain our composure. While hoping for a win, I didn't expect it to be so convincing as the score suggests, but we were really proffessionsl tonight, unlike last time.
    Kyroshill and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    CL: LONDON CITY 8-0 PS NUSAKAMBANGAN (agg: 8-2).
    After the disappointment of losing the 1st leg, the team put up a much better display tonight.

We were nervous going into our 2nd leg Champ League game, after losing the first leg away by 0-2. But those quick goals at the start, helped us regain our composure. While hoping for a win, I didn't expect it to be so convincing as the score suggests, but we were really proffessionsl tonight, unlike last time.
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]
    You had a CL like I did.... though sadly I only managed 7 goals in the return.... so I had to settle for a 7-2 agg! Darn!!
    Raykco likes this.
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Our league game today was a road test against the squad where this brainless manager learned
    that formations can't be changed within 3 minutes of game time

So in an attempt to make sure that the same mistake didn't cost us like it did at home... all was
    well accounted for...

The opposing manager... usually a prompt arrival... was late today... he arrived just before the half and took
    control of possession by his presence.... we were up 0-1 at that point... 2nd half would be different...

2nd half the boys went on to tally 3 more, including a converted penalty.... and we take it 0-4 and remain
    solidly in 2nd place!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Yes we did! 7-nil DRUBBING!!!!

Got the League win too..... 0-4.... he was 1 point below in the standings... he's 4 below us now
    That's no problem! Champions League campaign still in good shape!
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*