Page 218 of 268 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

League round 23 - Perfect Tactics 4-0 Fenerbahce SK

We only narrowly beat Fenerbahce SK the last time we met thanks to a late Petersen goal. Again, it was hard to break down their team. But we had the best chance to take the lead, Celik was through on goal but his shot went wide of the post. We took the lead in the 2nd half, Lamb made the most from a free kick, meeting Petersen's cross and heading the ball past the keeper. Petersen made it 2-0 from a direct free kick and then he scored from 25 metres, making it 3-0. He got to keep the match ball again as he scored from another free kick late on in the game. But Crawford is injured...

Goals: Lamb (48'), Petersen (59', 64', 85')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Last edited by dv8r; 03-06-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Training Update

Squad Quality has reached a combined average of 100
    dv8r and FCP like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Training Update

Wow nice! I've never seen a 7* average team, relative to their own level.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wow nice! I've never seen a 7* average team, relative to their own level.
    I got there this time last season as well, season before I was a little short of the 7* average, I don't think we will get upto 7* average next season, Less power-training will be needed here, erster FC Puma are going to be staying in L17 next season, while I will go to L16, so any of my scouts bought can equal his 5* players he buys from auction. He's higher level status over my club is almost effectively gone having started the game 6 levels below him.

There is also a small chance, and I mean small chance with me moving through the levels, that the game could throw me in his league next season with being a friend club and only being 1 level below, but I don't think that will happen.

Dear topeleven friends, I want to share with you something unbelievable happening lately to my team. I am at level 24, where I also partecipate to the Champions League (or whatever it is called). After the first half of season I was at 3rd position in the league, dominating my Champions league group (1st position) and everything seemed to go smooth leading to another successfull season... then all in a sudden something changed..I was eliminated from the Champions League after loosing both matches (4-1 and 3-1!!!) and in the League things are going even worse..2 won, 4 draw and 4 loss in the last 10 matches...leading my team to move from 3rd position to 7th position with the serious risk to not be promoted. I never experienced something like that before...my players have full morale and full condition but half of the players exibith a very weark form and they keep on getting 4 and 5...and of course I know all the tricks to improve players form, squad rotation, have them resting and so on...I have tried everything, changing tactic, buying some other players, but nothing. This season is really a nightmare and I still don t understand what happened!
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carliuis View Post
    Dear topeleven friends, I want to share with you something unbelievable happening lately to my team. I am at level 24, where I also partecipate to the Champions League (or whatever it is called). After the first half of season I was at 3rd position in the league, dominating my Champions league group (1st position) and everything seemed to go smooth leading to another successfull season... then all in a sudden something changed..I was eliminated from the Champions League after loosing both matches (4-1 and 3-1!!!) and in the League things are going even worse..2 won, 4 draw and 4 loss in the last 10 matches...leading my team to move from 3rd position to 7th position with the serious risk to not be promoted. I never experienced something like that before...my players have full morale and full condition but half of the players exibith a very weark form and they keep on getting 4 and 5...and of course I know all the tricks to improve players form, squad rotation, have them resting and so on...I have tried everything, changing tactic, buying some other players, but nothing. This season is really a nightmare and I still don t understand what happened!
    Best to just avoid promotion in this situation I would say, L25 is technically the highest Level in the game with anyone L26,L27,L28 etc and so on, still playing in L25 leagues, so you missing promotion for once wouldn't be a bad thing plus you get a whole season to train players and save tokens.

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Preview

Fc RonnyBonny 92.2 vs July Fourth 100.0

K.O. 5pm - July Fourth Lead 1-0 from the 1st Leg.

We play a the second leg of this tough encounter against a active manager with a full 5* squad and he has bought a GK for this encounter a 5*94 player improving from the 5*90 he had in goal previously in the 1st leg, He has also bought a 5*94 MC from the transfer market as well. Our chances of winning the treble here mainly rest on this game here, tomorrows cup final and also possibly fridays cl final, but we need to get past RonnyBonny first, The good news for us is that our key player Kevin Mensah returns after a 6 day lay-off, we needed to save red packs for some power training next season, with Kevin Mensah back in the starting line-up the home team will have to be careful not to concede any free-kicks because Mensah is a master for free-kicks, We have full starting line-up available with R.McNamara,L.McNamara and Novotny all on yellows, so those 3 players will miss the final if booked. RonnyBonny reverted back to his prefered 4-4-1-1 formation for his last league game and won, but what formation he plays in the second leg is anyones guess and he will possibly alter things during the game.

Prediction: July Fourth to win 2-1.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Training Update

Good job July :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Preview

Fc RonnyBonny 92.2 vs July Fourth 100.0

K.O. 5pm - July Fourth Lead 1-0 from the 1st Leg.

We play a the second leg of this tough encounter against a active manager with a full 5* squad and he has bought a GK for this encounter a 5*94 player improving from the 5*90 he had in goal previously in the 1st leg, He has also bought a 5*94 MC from the transfer market as well. Our chances of winning the treble here mainly rest on this game here, tomorrows cup final and also possibly fridays cl final, but we need to get past RonnyBonny first, The good news for us is that our key player Kevin Mensah returns after a 6 day lay-off, we needed to save red packs for some power training next season, with Kevin Mensah back in the starting line-up the home team will have to be careful not to concede any free-kicks because Mensah is a master for free-kicks, We have full starting line-up available with R.McNamara,L.McNamara and Novotny all on yellows, so those 3 players will miss the final if booked. RonnyBonny reverted back to his prefered 4-4-1-1 formation for his last league game and won, but what formation he plays in the second leg is anyones guess and he will possibly alter things during the game.

Prediction: July Fourth to win 2-1.
    You win won BOSS
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Wednesday.

LGE: NO CHANCE FC 3-0 LONDON CITY
    Not much else to say here. We've lost our first league match of the season, and frankly, we didn't do anything to deserve a win. Two down at the interval, we never got going. To make matters worse, Marcus Bentley was red carded on 77 minutes. A third goal right on the final whistle, just rubbed salt into the wounds.
    Oh 3-0 :-s that really hurt..