Page 233 of 268 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

I have a suspicion I'll be seeing him for years to come.... we share T11 friends... we'll see....

I do want to beat him in a match that matters someday!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Looks like you played a very good match. To bad ya lost.
    Better luck next season.
    Season 37-cupfinalstats.jpgSeason 37-cupfinalratings.jpg

I think so....
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I have a suspicion I'll be seeing him for years to come.... we share T11 friends... we'll see....

I do want to beat him in a match that matters someday!
    Would you actually ever consider adding him as a friend in game?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

FCP
    In the league we could grab the league win today. We were playing the #2 and we had a 6 point laed before the start of the game.
    With the league match close after the cup final players were a bit tired. Even though we had the upper hand it was our oppononent who managed to open the score just after half time. Right after the opening goal Alonso made a faul giving away a penalty that resulted in a 2 - 0 lead for our opponent. Pepp did not like this and with a goal and an assist again he set the score back to 2 - 2.
    So we keep our 6 point lead with this draw giving us a new chance tommorrow to win the league.

The management and the players are now preparing for a second final against AC Willich in the CL. We wonder what tactic he might use then. With his low reserve on players he don't have much room to play with but anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Would you actually ever consider adding him as a friend in game?
    I have invited him twice.... he won't accept..... LOL
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I have invited him twice.... he won't accept..... LOL
    Thats funny lol... Your hardly a threat to him in the league at the moment, unless you come into a load of tokens one way or another.

There is a RONPEST type team on my server/level, these lot here...

Buys new scouts every season and auctions off good 5* players each season, he hasn't discovered PT though.

Quality = 96.2 Always plays 4-4-2 classic
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-07-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The young New Team's player this year are living up to Mr. Madmat's expectations. With a competitive league made of about 5-6 good teams, the tables were uncertain untill few days ago. After an exchange of direct matches, Bakuretsu Storm took the lead in the latest matches, but New Team followed right after with a 3 points difference. Last day, Bakuretsu finally lost its first match in the league and with a better goal difference New Team didn't let the opportunity slip away parring points and going for the lead. But drawing a poorly 1-1 in the first semifinal forced coach Madmat to display their best team in the second leg having right after the derby against bakuretsu. The semifinal opponent finally revealed to be weak as predicted and lost 4-0, but the toll was huge. Holding their ground in the first half with a 1-1 tie, New Team succumbed in the second half by an unjust score of 1-3. With 3 matches remaining, (2 for bakuretsu who won his daily match today vs the 4th placed team), New Team will pour every ounce of their strenght into winning the upcoming cup final (17.23) and then trying to win 3 straight in the league: the opponent will have a key match in the next day, while Coach Mad's men will face weaker teams. Go NT!

Season 37-class.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We saved around 300m for transfers, with what we have in our team and cups rewards we will pass 500m , we are ready for transfers!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Fc War Dogs league champions!
    July Fourth likes this.
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Rookie
    I won't be able to catch up to Romain FC now, the 3rd placed team failed to beat them at home this round which means he has a 3 pt lead with two games to go and both of us playing seemingly abandoned teams for the next two. It's a shame because the 3 games I've lost have been absolutely stupid on my behalf. I still have better goal difference but I can't see him losing either of the 2 remaining.

Got a CL-final tomorrow night, which by stats I should win, but who knows. It's followed by an away league game just minutes after. I got the worst possible seed for the cup ending up with the absolutely two outstanding teams in my side.