Page 241 of 268 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    After my cup win which you would of thought would of made my players happy this happened in the league Attachment 2980
    What would piss me real off is the 100% score on goal rate, 2 shoots 2 goals. I don't think i ever saw something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbonnick0504 View Post
    After my cup win which you would of thought would of made my players happy this happened in the league Attachment 2980
    The game engine at the moment seems to be trolling many managers at this present moment in time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    What would piss me real off is the 100% score on goal rate, 2 shoots 2 goals. I don't think i ever saw something like that.
    and my team were 7 points average better ha ha
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.

League R24 Dropsmongool Dy 0-2 Massie Lodge
    Cup Final Maccabi 3-2 Massie Lodge (after extra time)

Well, the dream of the treble has disappeared once again this season after a disappointing night. After a hard fought League win the Cup Final was played just over an hour later with the manager unable to be present & therefore no rest packs or boosters available to the 11 players on the team sheet. The Cup Final actually finished 2-2 & was heading for a penalty shoot out before a 115th minute winner by the Israelis. Massie Lodge dominated possession 57-43 against an opponent we were marginally stronger than despite being a Lvel beneath them. Alas, it was not enough & the lack of condition told in extra time.

When the manager checked players condition this morning all of the first 11 were in the red zone. We will be lucky to recover in time for the CL Final tomorrow morning. Plenty of rest & no training today.
    July Fourth and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    League R24 Dropsmongool Dy 0-2 Massie Lodge
    Cup Final Maccabi 3-2 Massie Lodge (after extra time)

Well, the dream of the treble has disappeared once again this season after a disappointing night. After a hard fought League win the Cup Final was played just over an hour later with the manager unable to be present & therefore no rest packs or boosters available to the 11 players on the team sheet. The Cup Final actually finished 2-2 & was heading for a penalty shoot out before a 115th minute winner by the Israelis. Massie Lodge dominated possession 57-43 against an opponent we were marginally stronger than despite being a Lvel beneath them. Alas, it was not enough & the lack of condition told in extra time.

When the manager checked players condition this morning all of the first 11 were in the red zone. We will be lucky to recover in time for the CL Final tomorrow morning. Plenty of rest & no training today.
    Damn, such a pity you couldn't get there by time or were busy. I guess you won't miss CL final tho! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Damn, such a pity you couldn't get there by time or were busy. I guess you won't miss CL final tho! Good luck!
    I'm in Australia mate. Games were at 11:30pm & 12:45am when I was asleep.

CL Final @ 7:30am in the morning & I won't be missing it. 4 seasons since we won CL so this is important.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

CL opponent plays a 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2(MC)-3

Should I go 4-4-2 and Petersen OOP (worked for me last CL final)? Or go 3N-1-4-1-1 and Petersen in the hole... Or anything else?

I wouldn't have a problem if it was 3-2-3-2 but it's 3-2-2-3, slightly different and more attacking

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    how can I beat against this formation?
    Season 37-formation.jpg

any suggestion??
    good luck guys for their finals

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    In few hours a new season will start! You are ready? Did you prepered your team for the first games in CUP, also what are your plans for the next season!

The question for the new season are?

What level you are now?

How much moneys do you have?

How many tokens do you have?
    Arsenal FC - Emirates Stadium (31.000) - Level 7

Cash 3M

Tokens 43
    July Fourth likes this.

Chronicles from the Eagles...

It was a whirlwind 24hrs. Against all adversity, we might bend but not break; we might tire and play listless but we promise our fans to be there until the last whistle...

The Eagles have 18yrs going into the last 48hrs and playing in 2 finals from yesterday.

The 1st game was a league match against 4th place team (Lions FC), and considering we have our cup finals in another 2hrs. Team management decided tp roll out a 2nd string side and give the big boys a rest. Alas! 60mins into the match, we already lost 3players to varied injures: Sang Woo Cho (MC) - 5days; O.D Ben (ST) - 3days; Ekopdin Booysetha (MC) -6days. Naturally, we had to make substitution and bring on 3players. Match ended 1-1. And with that we kisssed the league title good bye.

Cup Finals: At this stage, only have 15players (13 outfield and 2 GKs). This is going to be very interesting. We lined up the boys for the first time this season in an asymetically formation (you can't blame team manager) because of injury and continued poor form of the STs. Playing against a very strong opponent in PSV. The match started on a cagey note and tackles flying around. On the 10min mark, we lost Ortiz (MC) to 6days injury and Neved (AML/ML/DML) was also streched off the pitch and he will be out for 5days! Opponents was reduced to 10men by the 33rd minute due a a second bookable offence to Nagy (MC). We tried to expliot the vaccum immediately - Jay Jay Okocha played Bastistuta a through ball and he buried it. Yeah Yeah Yeah...the Eagles won the cup for the 3rd straight season

Champions League finals: Going into the CL finals in a few hrs, we are down to just 13players (including 2GKs), this is absolutely incredulous. But we shall not dispair, Neved was sent to the emergency ward and back in training. 14players is all we need for the Finals any way. Can the Eagles win the CL in the face of mounting adversity? That is the million dollar questions.

Footnote: 2 of the injured players will be sold tonight.